Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
code: LEAP149

SPECIAL OFFER! $1.49 DOMAIN NAME!
Register any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN domain for just $1.49*

Applies to the first year only of new registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, transfers, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM on 3/15/2012 (whichever comes first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal ® or AliPay to redeem this offer. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year when applicable.

Thanks, worked like a charm!!!

•••

Register any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN domain for just $1.49*

thanks for the code!
Tried to rep+ you but it seems that I like you too much :)

•••
Aw crap, it's a leap year? Ugh. Oh well. We got a new code from it all lol LEAP149 still works

•••

Applies to the first year only of new registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, transfers, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM on 3/15/2012 (whichever comes first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal ® or AliPay to redeem this offer. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year when applicable.

Thanks for the code. Rep added :)

•••

Thanks!

Wanted to rep you, but it wouldn't let me. :kickass:

•••

Thank ye, repped

•••
I just renew my .com domain using gdx218n code.
$13.07 --> $9.27

•••
Want cheap .net, .org or .info registrations without a code?

Step 1: Add the domain in a different extension (ie: domain.biz) to your cart

Step 2: In your shopping cart, next to the domain, it should say "Add these matching domains" and give you sale prices on other extensions that are available in that domain. Choose your desired domain(s).

Step 3: Remove any unwanted extensions from your shopping cart, make sure it's set to your desired number of years, and continue the checkout process.

This trick can be used to get the following registration prices:

.net: $6.99 (Reg price: $14.99 - Current Sale price: $9.99)
.org: $4.99 (Reg price: $14.99 - Current Sale Price: $6.99)
.info: $0.49 (Reg price: $11.99 - Current Sale price: $2.99)

This worked perfectly for a dotnet registration... A total of $7.17.

•••
•••

Rep added mate :great:

•••
LEAP149 no longer working (for me). :(

•••
Me too couldn't use LEAP149.

I'm late:td:

•••
Any bulk whois guard code ?

•••
My name should be Zine10! I have been using this code for two years now. :D

Btw-just to confirm that ZINE10 is good for .COM renewals of $7.49

:wave:

Still going strong. Just worked for my .com renewals!

•••
•••
•••
•••
$7.49 .Net Registration - YUP749

•••
•••
•••
SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95 per year up to 5 domains!

lkswdd495

•••
SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95 per year up to 5 domains!

lkswdd495
WORKING :)

new .com domain name total : $5.13 payment with CreditCard

•••
thx, the 4,95 code worked !

•••
use "GDBBREN8" for renewal almost 50% off.

Great code, possible to use it with other codes. Just got .info renewed for $7.99, .net and .org renewed for $7.50, plus privacy for just $3.99 (plus ICANN fees).

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back