NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think this will work, because Godaddy will add those alternatives as package, not as individual domains, so basically you can't choose which domain to remove from chart.

Want cheap .net, .org or .info registrations without a code?

Step 1: Add the domain in a different extension (ie: domain.biz) to your cart

Step 2: In your shopping cart, next to the domain, it should say "Add these matching domains" and give you sale prices on other extensions that are available in that domain. Choose your desired domain(s).

Step 3: Remove any unwanted extensions from your shopping cart, make sure it's set to your desired number of years, and continue the checkout process.

This trick can be used to get the following registration prices:

.net: $6.99 (Reg price: $14.99 - Current Sale price: $9.99)
.org: $4.99 (Reg price: $14.99 - Current Sale Price: $6.99)
.info: $0.49 (Reg price: $11.99 - Current Sale price: $2.99)

•••
I don't think this will work, because Godaddy will add those alternatives as package, not as individual domains, so basically you can't choose which domain to remove from chart.

Have you tried? Because I have no trouble using this technique.

•••
•••
Just tried it and happened exactly as I thought :)
That's strange because I can add/remove as I please. Maybe I'm special? :blink:

•••
Worked fine for me as well.

•••

Worked great for me. I just selected the .biz of the domain I wanted. Then it recommended the .org, I checked it and deleted the .biz. I got the .org for $4.99, thanks a lot!

•••
It worked once for me. After that I was offered a package deal.
I'm curious has anyone successfully used it more than once?

•••
It worked once for me. After that I was offered a package deal.
I'm curious has anyone successfully used it more than once?

before yesterday I registered 2 .info in the same cart like that. ($0.49 x2 plus icaann)

•••
•••
Need bulk transfer code please.

•••
30% off on your order of $100 or more

gdx227bm

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, sale priced domains and transfers, bulk domains and transfers, premium domains, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart - cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, or in connection with special partnership discount programs. After the initial purchase term, discounted products purchased with special offer discounts will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer expires February 26, 2012 at midnight (Mountain Time).

•••
thank you guys for sharing zine10 code, brought .com renewal cost down to 7.49 + private reg. to 3.99

•••
Thanks for this one
30% off on your order of $100 or more

gdx227bm

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, sale priced domains and transfers, bulk domains and transfers, premium domains, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart - cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, or in connection with special partnership discount programs. After the initial purchase term, discounted products purchased with special offer discounts will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer expires February 26, 2012 at midnight (Mountain Time).

•••
My name should be Zine10! I have been using this code for two years now. :D

Btw-just to confirm that ZINE10 is good for .COM renewals of $7.49

:wave:

•••
My name should be Zine10! I have been using this code for two years now. :D

Btw-just to confirm that ZINE10 is good for .COM renewals of $7.49

:wave:
ditto

It's the gift that keeps on giving!

•••
New .COs for $7.99 with coupon getco799

•••
Any good cheap codes for .com/net/org/info renewals?
I have total 10 names to renew.

•••
•••
code: LEAP149

SPECIAL OFFER! $1.49 DOMAIN NAME!
Register any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN domain for just $1.49*

Applies to the first year only of new registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, transfers, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM on 3/15/2012 (whichever comes first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal ® or AliPay to redeem this offer. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year when applicable.

•••
Just used:
CWM7 - .biz renewal at $7.67
emfb7 - .biz renewal at $7.67

These may work for other extension renewals (.org, .net etc.), just try.

CWM7 - .biz renewal at $7.67 Worked great!

Rep added.

•••

Register any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN domain for just $1.49*

Applies to the first year only of new registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, transfers, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM on 3/15/2012 (whichever comes first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal ® or AliPay to redeem this offer. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year when applicable.

Perfect - worked like a charm for a new .com reg.

Thanks

•••

*SNIP*

wow works great. thanks.

•••

Thanks worked like a charm +rep added

•••
Confirmed code: LEAP149 worked for $1.49 + ICANN Fees. Thanks OP :D

•••
Wow, "gdx218n" just shaved off $12 from a .TV renewal, very nice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back