NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What a load of crap. They disabled the DNF5 code knowing that people were waiting until the last minute to do bulk renewals ahead of the July 1st increase.

In fairness, you should operate under the assumption that all codes will be gone tomorrow.

A load of crap would be like Yahoo did several years ago, when they went from letting you register domains for five years for $1.99 to one day charging $30 without offering any notification.

Whatever GoDaddy's faults are, pricing -- especially with codes -- isn't one of them.

•••
Aside from that, no one is forcing GD to give out coupon codes at all.

Let's keep this thread on topic, ppl :)

In fairness, you should operate under the assumption that all codes will be gone tomorrow.

A load of crap would be like Yahoo did several years ago, when they went from letting you register domains for five years for $1.99 to one day charging $30 without offering any notification.

Whatever GoDaddy's faults are, pricing -- especially with codes -- isn't one of them.

•••
yes the pain of the yahoo experience is still with some of us. <sigh>.

•••
You may want to sign up for the DDC if you have a lot of domains and can justify the pricing.

•••
You may want to sign up for the DDC if you have a lot of domains and can justify the pricing.
Yes, the DDC (domain discount club) is great when there are no codes. When there are codes, they still work for DDC members.

For COM renewals at $7.68, gd50bbpd5 is still working.

•••
Midweek Madness 1Day Only 30% Off No Minimum!

Midweek Madness 1 Day Only 30% Off No Minimum!
Place source code VIP5MIN6A in your cart when you order!
:ghost:

•••
VIP5MIN6A doesn't work for dotMe renewals. Do you know which TLDs apply?

•••
VIP5MIN6A doesn't work for dotMe renewals. Do you know which TLDs apply?

Just tried it and it worked ($19.99 - $6 = $13.99 USD). You might want to give it another try. Make sure there are no spaces when you copy and paste the code ( VIP5MIN6a )

It is only good for today

Last edited:
•••
NCPD2
30% OFF for register or renew .com.

•••

Thanks, just used it for renewal.

•••
Value-Added Tax??

Is anyone else trying to renew domains at Go Daddy and getting an error:
"ERROR : Please enter the Organization name for the Value-Added Tax ID" ?

What value added tax are they talking about?? I am in the USA, there is no value added tax here.

The code TVSPECIAL worked in the cart to get the renewal down to $7.47 (with fee).

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

As of today 6/30, SCAM14 still works for $7.67 dot net renewals.

•••

I just renewed few .net domains for $6.23 each.

I feel I have given you rep last time so was unable to give this time. This code really saved me few bucks. Thanks a lot :)

•••
Is anyone else trying to renew domains at Go Daddy and getting an error:
"ERROR : Please enter the Organization name for the Value-Added Tax ID" ?

What value added tax are they talking about?? I am in the USA, there is no value added tax here.

The code TVSPECIAL worked in the cart to get the renewal down to $7.47 (with fee).

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

As of today 6/30, SCAM14 still works for $7.67 dot net renewals.
Looks like GD is upgrading the user interface, including checkout.
Either it's a bug or the parasites passed another tax bill behind our backs.

SCAM14 still works for dot org renewal also, at $7.67, including fees.

Last edited:
•••
Looks like GD is upgrading the user interface, including checkout.
Either it's a bug or the parasites passed another tax bill behind our backs.

SCAM14 still works for dot org renewal also, at $7.67, including fees.

Hopefully its a bug but I would not doubt it for a moment - that second 1/2 of your statement. :]

Thanks for the .ORG tip! Rep+ on its way..

•••
It looks like DNF5 is working again. I just used DNF5 for 100 .COM renewals and received the the $6.99 price + $0.18. Grand total: $717.00.

•••
DNF5 is now 7.67 @ checkout.. new godaddy base .com price is 11.44

•••
Both DNF5 and tvspecial codes don't work now,
showing the following message instead:
"The promo code you entered is invalid, expired, or ineligible for the items you are purchasing."

Btw, I just tried them for .com renewals, in vain.

•••
Both DNF5 and tvspecial codes don't work now,
showing the following message instead:
"The promo code you entered is invalid, expired, or ineligible for the items you are purchasing."

Btw, I just tried them for .com renewals, in vain.

Yes, right. I tried both codes but they are no more working now for the renewal of .com

What's the cheapest .com renewal code now?

•••
DNF5, DNF2, TVSPECIAL = dead

I am confirming that for a dot com renewal, DNF5, DNF2, TVSPECIAL do not work (for dot com renewals that is). I dont know if they work for other TLDs.

I did get DOWNFORCE to work and the total for one dot com renewal is $8.53 including fee. :td:

Just to test, I put 5 more dot com names in the cart and the total came out to $51.90, or $8.65 for each dot com. :|

•••
gd50bbpd5 works for $8.17 .com renewals.
$7.99 + .18 ICANN fee

•••
•••
Just found one even better for .com renewals

EMMA412 $7.66

$7.48 + .18 ICANN Fee

•••
Just found one even better for .com renewals

EMMA412 $7.66

$7.48 + .18 ICANN Fee

Even better! System says that I cant give you rep again, so thanks for this and hopefully you get rep from another!

•••
I repped him on your behalf :)

Even better! System says that I cant give you rep again, so thanks for this and hopefully you get rep from another!

•••
Thanks for the codes , here are some more godaddy promo codes i personally use.i would ike to share with .
cjcchp10 Save 10% on your order
cjcchp20 Save 20% on hosting plans
cjcchp30 Save 5$ on your order 30$ or more
cjcchp50 Save 10$ off your order 50$ or more
cjcchp75 Save 15% on your order 75$ or more

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back