NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I would prefer going in for 7.33 first and then use the renewal for dedicated ip and get a 4.67/- .

•••
Rush said:
I would prefer going in for 7.33 first and then use the renewal for dedicated ip and get a 4.67/- .

Exactly my point... its better for sinle registration

Also sorry if I am slow in updating for the next 2 weeks

its Exam season so lots of studying to do :(

•••
(gdh0109pl) Doesnt Work For Transfers

WebHost said:
Use this code for 20% discount : gdh0109pl

Just tried this code for transfers and it doesnt change the price in the GoDaddy shopping cart - just to let folks know.

What I ended up doing was the Dedicated IP (one month = 2.95) which brought the 6.95+25 transfer to 1.99+.25 and then applied the 10% SAVETEN code to arrive at a 4.67 transfer cost (one dot-com domain).

Last edited:
•••
hmm thanks for update!

anyone check it if works at all....

•••
20% off your order (No Transfer)
gdh0109p

Didn't work for me, just bought over 7 Domains..
So Update the First Post! :) , went for the 5 off 30 one, wud have just made a difference of 95 cents for me. So its allrite!

•••
Ok Thanks for Update

Stricken off the record...

•••
•••
What's the minimum amount you can get a .us for?

•••
Add Coldfusion DOES NOT apply for 1.99 domains :( Actually it violates their own rules about ANY non-domain purchase. Should I write a complain?

•••
WebHost said:
The lowest .com (One domain) I can regsiter is at $4.67. Its by registering dedicated IP for $2.95 using http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:VTBVJTN292MJ:https://godaddy.com/gdshop/hosting/shared.asp?se=%2B+site:godaddy.com+$1.95&hl=en

Is this the lowest? Or is there any other option?

I just registered a .com for $4.71 using the link above.
Choose traffic fact. then use the code 'MINUTE' for 10% off

QTY ITEM PRICE
1 .COM Domain Name Registration - 1 Year $2.24

1 Traffic Facts $2.99
Special Savings: -$0.52
Subtotal: $4.71
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $4.71

•••
Domain = $5.57

don't know if this has been stated here but:

if you have hosting credits at godaddy:
1. Add free hosting to a domain
2. Upgrade it to Windows or the Lnux 3.95/mo
3. Go through process until it asks to add a domain
4. Add domain
5. Use 'SAVETEN'

Domain = $5.57

•••
kslup_k said:
WebHost said:
The lowest .com (One domain) I can regsiter is at $4.67. Its by registering dedicated IP for $2.95 using http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:VTBVJTN292MJ:https://godaddy.com/gdshop/hosting/shared.asp?se=%2B+site:godaddy.com+$1.95&hl=en

Is this the lowest? Or is there any other option?

I just registered a .com for $4.71 using the link above.
Choose traffic fact. then use the code 'MINUTE' for 10% off

QTY ITEM PRICE
1 .COM Domain Name Registration - 1 Year $2.24

1 Traffic Facts $2.99
Special Savings: -$0.52
Subtotal: $4.71
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $4.71
This works beautifully :D. Thanks! and rep added.

•••
•••
wasistdas said:
Add Coldfusion DOES NOT apply for 1.99 domains :( Actually it violates their own rules about ANY non-domain purchase. Should I write a complain?
Adding "Business Registration" for $2.99 a year doesn't work either, even though it is on the page for $1.99 domains, also they've CLOSED the TRaffic Facts loophole, by making it a 3 month minimum.
This really sucks.
:td:

•••
BillyConnite said:
This works beautifully :D. Thanks! and rep added.

Sorry to sound greedy!! Did you added rep to me?

•••
mrfike said:
wasistdas said:
Adding "Business Registration" for $2.99 a year doesn't work either, even though it is on the page for $1.99 domains, also they've CLOSED the TRaffic Facts loophole, by making it a 3 month minimum.
This really sucks.
:td:

No, they never listed private reg and business reg for $1.99 promotions since they have cut off the prices of these regs....

I've checked the promotions since 12th Dec,2005 daily :)

•••
Looks like it's back to the crappy registrars for me, at least until GD or NameCheap comes up with something less than $6.50 for a .com.

•••
Wat are u guys looking for ? , the USD 4.67/- works perfectly fine .... I dont think there are any other registrars offering less than this.... atleast as far as i know.

•••
Rush said:
Wat are u guys looking for ? , the USD 4.67/- works perfectly fine .... I dont think there are any other registrars offering less than this.... atleast as far as i know.
AFAIK, They are looking for $3.19 domains or ...
Free Domain Registration...

•••
No 1.99 works with cctld domains. But 10% discount codes do.

•••
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to wasistdas again.

Thanks Again

•••
Use gdh010330 for $10 off $50 purchase valid till 01/31/2006

•••
•••
Great information Iravan. The info on the first post in this thread works! $4.19 per domain Thanks!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back