Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Based on the below, how about registering 6 domains with ded IP --> 2.95 + 1.99 per domain

Then use USA6

Total cost = (4.94 + .25) *6 - 5 = 26.14 this is 4.36 per domain

$4.67 Domains
For all those who had taken dedicated IP for $2.95 , they can continue to get domains for $4.67.

All you have to do is renew already registered dedicated IP for 1 more month. then you get domain for 1.99. Apply any 10% coupon.

5$ off Every 30+$ purchased
USA6
Candy
Amazon1

•••
SleepingGiant said:
It appears that the 10% off coupon code NOW only gives you 10% off (saveten, renew2, TODD, renew7, catalog) on the IP Renewal and not on the cost of the domain names. This results in a domain cost of $4.895 per domain. Anyone else getting this result?

Correct.

•••
if i buy dedciated IP thing for 2 months? can i renew for additional 1 month or not? i am confuse!!!!

•••
onlinebroker said:
if i buy dedciated IP thing for 2 months? can i renew for additional 1 month or not? i am confuse!!!!

Yes After you can

1 More post till 2K and its gonna be on this thread!

Give me sumthing to reply 2 :)

•••
ok i would give 2 k so if , i buy dedicated ip and renew a domain for $7.55.
Than again i can renew dedicated for 6 more months and renew 6 more domains and use one of those $10 off $50 coupon would it work or not?

•••
Well there is only 5$ off every 30$ purchased left... The 10$ off ones have been closed :)

2000 Posts :)!

•••
Iravan said:
Well there is only 5$ off every 30$ purchased left... The 10$ off ones have been closed :)

2000 Posts :)!

hmmmm i just used the $10 code.. right now a minute ago and still works..

•••
hmmmm i just used the $10 code.. right now a minute ago and still works..

Odd... Can you post which one here

Thanks

Iravan

•••
It seems that this is still working: gdh010381 for $10 off a $50.00 order

•••
After applying 10% code, it is no more $4.67 it is $4.89... I just registered couple.

It only takes 10% of the Dedicated hosting not domain.

•••
Thanks for all updates

Ive updated main post!

•••
Great post Iravan..

i think what we're doing now is "Loop Hole Tunnelling". This is the true open society initiative.

ok from my bit,

Does the $4.67 work for renewal ?

BTW gdh010381 code still works for new reg.

I have more up for renewal domains than yet-to-be-reg names.

Cheers Mateys!

•••
Iravan said:
Thanks for all updates

Ive updated main post!

Thanks Irvan.

•••
sker said:
Great post Iravan..

i think what we're doing now is "Loop Hole Tunnelling". This is the true open society initiative.

ok from my bit,

Does the $4.67 work for renewal ?

BTW gdh010381 code still works for new reg.

I have more up for renewal domains than yet-to-be-reg names.

Cheers Mateys!

Thnaks

YA I believe it should work for renewal.. can someone confirm?

•••
yes, I have renewed several domains....

•••
tk said:
yes, I have renewed several domains....
Thanks for the confirmation :)

•••
I jsut got charged for the dedicated IP renewal on each one and I had cancelled the hosting lol

•••
Nothing working on TDNAM purchases...

•••
JeffM2 said:
I jsut got charged for the dedicated IP renewal on each one and I had cancelled the hosting lol

A Good Reminder, Cancel Your Hosting if your not gonna review, or you will be charged :)

westblock said:
Nothing working on TDNAM purchases...

Hmm 1.99 deal not for them then i guess

•••
I plan on renewing about six domains I have that are going to expire soon. What is the cheapest price I can get if I renew all of them at the same time ('bulk renewel' I suppose)? Just curious. Is there any method of getting them down to $4.XX or even low $5.XX when renewing six of them at once?

Thanks in advance,
Andy

•••
Since your not spending more then 5$ per domain you cannot use the 10$ off 50$ coupon

Your next cheapest thing would be to do them all individually

Renew, Add a Renewal of Dedicated IP, use 10% off total 4.89

Repeat that process for all names you need to renew

Cheapest so far I beliebe

Good Luck

Iravan

•••
•••
A quick question regarding private registration, is it only applicable on new domains or also applicable on renewals as well.

•••
AndyM3 said:
Thank you Iravan. :)

Your Welcome

WebHost said:
A quick question regarding private registration, is it only applicable on new domains or also applicable on renewals as well.

No Clue... Sorry, Maybe sum1 else knows?

$6.69 Domains
Get TDNAM Account
Add Domain
Use 10% off code

Enjoy!

•••
Go to http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...hared.asp?se=%2B+site:godaddy.com+$1.95&hl=en
Scroll down the page and check the “Dedicated IP” box under one of the hosting plans.
Click “BUY NOW!”.
Scroll to the bottom of the next page (with more offers) and click “CONTINUE”.
Click on “My Cart” in the menu at top-right of the page.
Once you are viewing your shopping cart, remove whatever hosting package was added, but leave the dedicated IP in your cart.
Add any domain you would like to your cart.
Apply the coupon code “renew10″ or “SAVETEN” to your cart for 10% off your total purchase.
Click Chekout & make the payment

usd 4.89 only...
rep +np appreciated.
enjoy!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back