Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ah

Well I guess...

You could try the 4.19 one... thats simple and saves you 2.28 every time :) (besides from the 1st)

Good Luck

Iravan

•••
The lowest .com (One domain) I can regsiter is at $4.67. Its by registering dedicated IP for $2.95 using http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:VTBVJTN292MJ:https://godaddy.com/gdshop/hosting/shared.asp?se=%2B+site:godaddy.com+$1.95&hl=en

Is this the lowest? Or is there any other option?

•••
As Seen in the 1st post

4.19 (Bulk) Domains *Note you need to have Decated IP for this*

1)Go to the "my renewals" (dropdown) / choose 'hosting renewals' selection
2) check the "Dedicated Hosting IP" checkbox and choose ONE MONTH. (change it in the cart later). You must click on "Continue to Domain Renewals" button even if you dont want to renew any domains at all...
3) it then brings you to your upcoming name renewals. I didnt do that, I registered new names by clicking the MyCart icon at the top-right of the screen.
4) while in shopping cart, adjust the length of the Dedicated IP renewal. 10 is the optimal amount, along with 10 $1.99+.25 dot-com domains = $51.90 in total.
5) Use the $10 off $50 or more coupon GDH010381 and that drops it to $41.90

$41.90 for 10 domains = $4.19 per domain.

Once again, you must have already purchased the dedicated IP once before and you must buy 10 domains. If you have more than using the above method yields the following:

11 domains + 11 IP renewals = $4.28/domain
12 domains + 12 IP renewals = $4.36/domain
13 domains + 13 IP renewals = $4.42/domain
14 domains + 14 IP renewals = $4.48/domain
and so on... each domain + IP renewal will add 4 cents to the PER domain cost.

So basically depends on how many domain you register at once... Individually the lowest is 4.67...

Good Luck

Iravan

•••
One ques how do I disable The dedi. IP thing in my Account...

•••
Few 10% codes:

MINUTE
COMMANDN
TECH3

Last edited:
•••
holeinone said:

Ok

Go To My Account
Under Customer Info & More click on Payments and Renewing Items
Then Cancel at will

Goold Luck

Iravan

WebHost said:
Few 10% codes:

MINUTE
COMMANDN
TECH3

Thanks for Update

Yay More 10% Codes *rolls eyes* - man the 10% is getting old!

anyway Ill update the main thread and add ur username for rep

•••
Is there any discount code for larger amounts, eg $100?

•••
None that I knwo of... Sorry

Maybne someone else has something in mind...

•••
is there any new development in the Godaddy domain registrations?
please share your ideas
cheers
Simon

•••
•••
does 10 off still works?

thanks
Simon

•••
$10 off and 10% off both still work

laser said:
does 10 off still works?

thanks
Simon

As of Jan-09-2006 ~ 1:30AM Eastern US Time.

Last edited:
•••
•••
holeinone said:

Not sure if you want to remove these yet. These may be worth some value in terms of resale. I am still trying to find out. With the Dedicated IP method of lower domain costs posted here, some of us are accumulating large amounts of Dedicated IP time.

•••
•••
Iravan said:
Ok

Go To My Account
Under Customer Info & More click on Payments and Renewing Items
Then Cancel at will

Goold Luck

Iravan

Just wondering if you or anyone here knows if there is a value, with respect to reselling, these Dedicated IP months we're accumulating by purchasing domains this way?

It would be great if GoDaddy allowed us to resell / transfer Dedicated IP time if we're not going to use it ourselves.

Does anyone have any experience with doing that?

Thanks!

•••
hi again
so what is the minumum amount for a domain using godaddy?
the minimum that i can go per domain is 5.76 US$ without the Dedicated IP thinghy..
do u think its worth to buy the dedicated IP ( given that i have to pay minimum of two months fee)
feel free to reply
thanks
Simon

•••
Taylor Hewitt said:
Does BEN still work?

Nope... :(

Just wondering if you or anyone here knows if there is a value, with respect to reselling, these Dedicated IP months we're accumulating by purchasing domains this way?

It would be great if GoDaddy allowed us to resell / transfer Dedicated IP time if we're not going to use it ourselves.

Does anyone have any experience with doing that?

Thanks!
I Dont knwo of any sorry...

do u think its worth to buy the dedicated IP ( given that i have to pay minimum of two months fee)
feel free to reply
thanks
Simon
It is worth it becuase you pay 7$ once, then you can get domains for about 4$ until they close the loophole... its the best thing right now (for individual domains)

Good Luck

Iravan

•••
Aww that sucks. I LOVED BEN! I LOOOVED HIM!!!!... I mean it... :S

•••
Wow, they took out Ben?
Damn, GoDaddy is getting to be REALLY lousy these past few months when it's came to saving a few cents here and there.

•••
AndyM3 said:
Wow, they took out Ben?
Damn, GoDaddy is getting to be REALLY lousy these past few months when it's came to saving a few cents here and there.

Hey U still got 4.19 Registration...

•••
Enter code ALEX, that's A-L-E-X, when you check out, and save an additional $5 off any order of $30 or more at GoDaddy.com.

•••
•••
•••
Use this code for 20% discount : gdh0109pl

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back