Dynadot

GoDaddy Account Permanently Closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

amdadhussain123

Impact
I recently got an email from GoDaddy who temporarily blocked my account. They asked me to provide photo ID, which after providing they sent another email notifying me that they have closed my account permanently.

Can anyone help please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only Godaddy can help you. What do you expect us to do for you?
May be posting the photo here to see if we have some clue for you.
Everything happened for a reason.

•••
maybe he looking gd rep here..but like u say they know what they do

•••
I recently got an email from GoDaddy who temporarily blocked my account. They asked me to provide photo ID, which after providing they sent another email notifying me that they have closed my account permanently.

Can anyone help please?
I'd recommend working with GoDaddy support directly on this.

•••

Can anyone help please?
You can ask them what the reason was for the account closure. Maybe they did not find your ID proof valid or legitimate. I suggest you contact GoDaddy support again and offer to provide another photo ID to unlock your account.

•••
Maybe they felt you'd be happier at Dynadot. A growing number of people seem to be.

•••
You can ask but they won’t tell you what rule you broke. From what we have seen here from others once they deem you have broken some rules on the platform and/or not satisfactorily proven your ID the resulting closed account is permanent.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back