NameSilo

Gmail Trademark

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi

Anyone know if Gmail has a global trademark? I know they had a challange in the UK with a company operating with Gmail prior to Google but other individuals have registered Gmail in other countries without any reported problem???

Thanks for any help

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The Goo-Goo bear is cute and smart. And everybody's favorite cyber companion. But maybe he needed to lose a few pounds, before the next big emissary event. A trip down the imaginary woodland road might be good for the big happy G00-GOO bear. That's what happens when Goo-Goo bears get caught sleeping on the job.

I'm a fan and supporter of the Goo-Goo Bear. With the right moves, he can be bigger than Mickey Mouse one day. Or even MicroMouse.

•••
You people are blind if you can't see "Cencourse" is a blatant scam. Its a lame attempt to bypass the "bad faith" clause. A rather major failing of the UDRP IMHO.

•••
I would'nt even venture into any of googles business,Meaning a domain name reg related to google.But if i ever need an lawyer,Jberryhill would be my pick.Thanks for all the info jberryhill.

•••
Well, Xfactor, if you ever invent the Giant Optically-Oscillated Green Light-Emitting Diode, then you'll probably need a good domain name to advertise them for sale.

Hmmmm... now let me think.....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back