NameSilo

GlobalWarming and Alternative Energy Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello All,

I was recently told by one of the members here that some of my globalwarming names were too scary and no one would put money into names like that. The names he was referring to was GlobalwarmingDomain and GreenhouseDomains but I have many more much "scarier" than them.

I have names like GlobalwarmingDisaster, GlobalwarmingTax, WarmingDisaster,
WarmingWarning, and a lot of alternative energy domains.

My question is, does anyone else think think these names are scary? Does anyone here besides me invest in such names? I really haven't seen many posted in here and I'm just wondering how popular they are with others.

If you have any of this type names please post them, and I would love to hear any comments you may have on the present and future potential value of names in this area.......thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
jido said:
So what will you do now that you uncovered the "truth"?

Drive around in your big SUV, have a barbecue next to your local coal-powered power plant and litter the landscape with plastic packaging?

Your missing the point, I have nothing against making the planet a better place, I think I do my part in more ways than the average person does.... It's the lies coming from Al Gore and his followers that C02 controls temperature, and were all going to die if we don't reduce C02 levels right now.....

For those of you that really believe this, here are some ways you can do your part in reducing C02 emissions;

Ways to stop producing carbon dioxide

Stop breathing - When you exhale you release carbon dioxide

Dont drive - We all know how bad driving is

Don't live in a house/apartment/condo or any building that uses gas or electricity - Homes produce 2-3 times as much carbon as cars.

Don't wear shoes or any sort of clothing produced in a factory. Grow a cotton field and make your own clothes by hand.

Quit school - Those school buildings produce more carbon in a year then you do in 20 years.

Eat meat raw - Wether your using gas or electric both produce carbon dioxide.

Turn off this monitor and computer - You hypocrite.

Don't use toilets, urinate or poo in your back yard.- The water to your house is cleaned and sent to your house using pumps that use electricity.

Stop exercising - Increasing your heart rate increases the amount of oxygen you take in and turn into carbon dioxide.

Die - Dying younger means you will do all of the above less. Living one year less means you will save the earth 8.4 tons of carbon dioxide every year your not here

~ globalwarminglies.com

•••
I own one so far:

ActGreener.com

What do you think of that name?

Skinny

•••
Green

I have:

GreenhouseEffect.tv
Anthropegenic.us
Co2.co.in
HaltCo2.com
WorldGlobalWarming.info
GlobalWarmingToday.info
GlobalWarmingStatus.com

Taking offers on any, or all.

Frank

•••
I've seen a lot of good green/alternative energy names here..... For those who may have overlooked it check out post #78 and #105 for a list of domains sold along with their selling prices.

Here are few more I've found recently...

EnergySmart.com $22,000.00
GeoGreen.com $6,000
GreenYoga.com $4,150
GreenMouse.com 2488
ElectricPlanet.com 3000
SolarProject.com 2000
Ecoland.net 1000
GoGreenToday.com 310
GreenCareers.com 2384
BethnalGreenRoad.com 202
TallGreen.com 655
Biodieselcentre.com 350
GreenGate.net 1888
EcoBra.com 3000
Ienergies.com 7155
EnergyCompanies.com 5000
CarbonClub.com 1000
NanoCarbonTube.com 404
CoolerPlanet.com 350
SunFuels.com 993
EnergyCredit.com 450
ForSolar.org 500
integratedsolar.com 3500
solararrays.com 2200
solarhouse.net 1500
solarheating.org 1475
GreenFertilizer.com $590
BioDieselGuide.com $360
FlexFuelSuv.com $360
FlexFuelSuvs.com $360
FlexFueltrucks.com $360
FlorescentBulb.com $360
ReducedEmission.com $360
greenarchitect.com 2888
climatedynamics.com 2088
worldwideenergy.com…2000
EnergyOne.com $2,700
SolarPowers.com 1400
SolarHome.org 1050
SolarFabrics.com 300
SolarStrom.info 9802
SolarEnergie.info 687
GeoGreen.com $6,000
LithiumEnergy.com $5000
GreenShops.com $5000
greengames.com 3800
fuelsavings.com 3388
energycircle.com 2488
powerprofessional.com 3088
thegreenxchange.com 2288
greengardens.com 2800
biolution.com 2200
powerprofessionals.com 2688
ecofriendlyproducts.com 2688
ElectricScooter.net 5101
ecomuseum.org 2200
oilprices .net 1150
Waterwar.com 1000
FuelCellBoiler.com 630

•••
I have been seeing quite a few ads on tv lately for the fuel cell car from both Honda and Chevy.

•••
HI guys carbon market

i have just purchased

worldwidecarbonmarket.com

•••
Just managed the other day to get I-P-Y.com which is the anacronym for International Polar Year, a two year (strangely enough) scientific investigation of the poles. The actual official site is IPY.org and that averages a couple of hundred hits a day so I am thinking of looking for a developer to develop the site, should be a success as IPY gets mentioned somewhere in the news weekly.

•••
I predict an increased interest in ecotourism. Here are some of my related names:

ecotourismattractions.com
ecotourismdestinations.com
ecotourismfacts.com
ecotourismholiday.com
ecotourismholidays.com
ecotourismjournal.com
ecotourismresort.com
ecotourismtours.com
ecotouristholidays.com
ecotouristhotel.com
ecotouristhotels.com
ecotouristpark.com
taiwanecotourism.com
ecotourismgalapagos.com
ecotourismkenya.com
ecotourismmexico.com
ecotourismtaiwan.com

And, just in case the universal fuel is discovered:
OneFuel.com ;)

•••
You got some nice names there Esa, especially your onefuel .com! I only got 4 I would consider fit the alternative-green context,
Switch Fuel .kom
Green Wind Farm .kom
Hybrid Racer .kom
Ethanol Central .kom

Merry Green Christmas everyone :santa:

•••
I have several Green domains, got few offers already. I think it is worthy of keeping 2 - 3 years more

My Green List:
greenhealthcare.net
greencosmetics.org
greenbiotech.org
greenshipping.org
greenuk.org
globalmonitor.net
world-energy.com

Last edited:
•••
Josh_1 said:
I predict an increased interest in ecotourism. Here are some of my related names:

Yeah me too Josh although I think it will take another couple of years to take off, its getting more common in UK & Europe

I have the following:

EcoBreaks_c*m (plus hyphen one)

EcoLeisure_c*m (Plus hyphen one)

•••
Finally I found one:

Natural-Fuel .com

•••
i have GreenHouseGas.tv & GreenHouseGases.tv

•••
just picked up : ( yeah,i was lucky !)

hybridhardware.com

others are :
greenjournal.tv
greenoriented.com

•••
Xman and Esa I really like these ones:

OneFuel .com and Natural-Fuel .com

:tu:

•••
•••
i have ClimateChangeTourism.com & ClimateChangeTourist.com

•••
Well guys, I'm not going to reg these but here are a couple available "eco" names that I think are pretty good:

ecoregulation.com
ecoregulations.com

•••
Names are getting picked up f-a-s-t Was looking at a name (.net) that was a available one minute and the next....zap...gone. While only 2% of the world is using green energy this will change. With only so much oil, and the price of crude going up, as well as our dependence on fossil fuels, renewable energy and domain names will be in bigger demand.

•••
RaiderGirl said:
Your missing the point, I have nothing against making the planet a better place, I think I do my part in more ways than the average person does.... It's the lies coming from Al Gore and his followers that C02 controls temperature, and were all going to die if we don't reduce C02 levels right now.....

For those of you that really believe this, here are some ways you can do your part in reducing C02 emissions;

Ways to stop producing carbon dioxide

Stop breathing - When you exhale you release carbon dioxide

Dont drive - We all know how bad driving is

Don't live in a house/apartment/condo or any building that uses gas or electricity - Homes produce 2-3 times as much carbon as cars.

Don't wear shoes or any sort of clothing produced in a factory. Grow a cotton field and make your own clothes by hand.

Quit school - Those school buildings produce more carbon in a year then you do in 20 years.

Eat meat raw - Wether your using gas or electric both produce carbon dioxide.

Turn off this monitor and computer - You hypocrite.

Don't use toilets, urinate or poo in your back yard.- The water to your house is cleaned and sent to your house using pumps that use electricity.

Stop exercising - Increasing your heart rate increases the amount of oxygen you take in and turn into carbon dioxide.

Die - Dying younger means you will do all of the above less. Living one year less means you will save the earth 8.4 tons of carbon dioxide every year your not here

~ globalwarminglies.com
How refreshing to see that all is not lost. Sometimes it feels like the whole world has no brain. Without CO2 there would be no trees, grass, food... or carbon based life forms.

•••
harkster said:
How refreshing to see that all is not lost. Sometimes it feels like the whole world has no brain. Without CO2 there would be no trees, grass, food... or carbon based life forms.

There must be a balance of co2 in our world in order to have a stable climate. Burning fossil fuels for energy since the industrial revolution began 150 or so years ago has increased our co2 to excessive levels not seen in the last 100,000 years. This is not a good thing because our earth can only absorb a certain amount. The excessive co2 accumulates and forms a layer in our thin shell atmosphere and creates what is commonly known as the green house effect. This co2 and other pollutant gas layer reflects the heat back toward earth that would normally be expelled into space. The result is a higher average global temperture. The average world temperture does not have to rise much before it begins to cause problems. The instability of our worldwide weather and climate is the result.

The main thing to recognize is the average co2 and temperture rise....no matter how slight that is. When it proves to be rising consistently over a period of time...and there's no doubt that is happening now...we must do whatever is necessary to stop it. We must move to alternative energies.

GW causes our weather to become unstable and the early evidence of this is being seen and reported daily from around the planet. Mankind could very well eventually destroy all life on this planet unless we quit burning dirty fossil fuels for our energy.

•••
Whether or not Global warming is caused by man, I don't think that it will affect my domains too much because people are looking for new energy sources: -

WindPowered.info
HydrogenPowered.info

Yes or no?

•••
Jiblob said:
Whether or not Global warming is caused by man, I don't think that it will affect my domains too much because people are looking for new energy sources: -

WindPowered.info
HydrogenPowered.info

Yes or no?

excellent. I am a skeptic too about "man made global warming". OTOH, I am a domainer, so couldn't resist reging:

ManMadeGlobalWarming.org (net and info too)

Marc

•••
GreenhouseGas.tv

GreenHouseGases.tv

ClimatChangeTourism.com

ClimateChangeTourist.com

•••
A premium French domain (eoliens = windfarms or windmills) ... do some OVT and Google for it...

eoliens.com

:)

We acquired this through careful drop catch and it's currently on the market.. (mid XXXX to start.

:) Be green!

Rob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back