Dynadot

.tv Giggle.TV sold for $9,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,
I just sold giggle.tv for $9,000

Congratulations!!!

Where did you Sell it? Market place or personal lander ? Bin or offer ?...and where did you pick it up?

Thanks , sorry about all the questions lol I have two short 1 word .tv s so I’ve been waiting for some action .

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hey,

I have cricketlive.tv & kissing.tv Can you tell me how you sell them??

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations can you please share more details..

•••
•••
Great brandable Dot tv!

Congrats to you and buyer!

•••
•••
Congrulations for your sale

•••
Congratulations sir, more enlightenment on the sale will be appreciated.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Congratulations!!!

Where did you Sell it? Market place or personal lander ? Bin or offer ?...and where did you pick it up?

Thanks , sorry about all the questions lol I have two short 1 word .tv s so I’ve been waiting for some action .

My educated guess is that giggle.tv was sold on sedo.com

Good job.

(y)

•••
probably fake sale??

it listed for $90
upload_2018-7-19_15-40-45.png

•••
Are we calling shenanigans on this one ?

•••
probably fake sale??

it listed for $90
Show attachment 93395
Why would you think its a fake sale just because there is a minimum offer of 90 bucks on the domain? There are hundreds of thousands of premium domains with $90 minimum offers.

•••
Why would you think its a fake sale just because there is a minimum offer of 90 bucks on the domain? There are hundreds of thousands of premium domains with $90 minimum offers.
its still fwd to sedo with $90 offer page
strange.

•••
strange.

I bought a domain but still forwarding to sedo eventhough i have changed the url and nameservers.
Still have to fix the issue.

•••
strange.

I sold a domain 2 years ago and it's still forwarding to afternic landing page.. 'end-users' buy and forget about it.

•••
Probably bought by gogiggle.nz

•••
I sold a domain 2 years ago and it's still forwarding to afternic landing page.. 'end-users' buy and forget about it.

Same here. Bored, rich folks apparently.

•••
Back