Dan.com

ccTLDs Tots tv and tots co sold $18k

NameSilo
Impact
Hi all -

I just sold Tots.tv and Tots.co for $18,000, $9,000 each. The buyer was initially interested in the .tv and offered $1250. We went from there and got it done :)

Last edited:
74 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Mister Funsky

Top Contributor
Impact
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing...the tv extension has been a recent move for me...this gives me encouragement.

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
Hi all -

I just sold Tots.tv and Tots.co for $18,000, $9,000 each. The buyer was initially interested in the .tv and offered $1250. We went from there and got it done :)

One of the most impressive negotiators I know of ! Well done @Keith congrats this is awesome sauce here!

Where/What Lander did the offer originate from ?

Impact
One of the most impressive negotiators I know of ! Well done @Keith congrats this is awesome sauce here!

Where/What Lander did the offer originate from ?
The .tv is pointed to wedomain.com. There is a kids show on now called T.O.T.S. Perhaps they bought it...

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact
The .tv is pointed to wedomain.com. There is a kids show on now called T.O.T.S. Perhaps they bought it...

I was just about to say I I took a look on the names haha thanks

DomainBarracksRob

Top Contributor
Impact

First episode aired last month...so sounds about right :)

ProDomanico

Established Member
Impact
1250 to 18K woooo.. what a trolllll
Please give us details of how you are able to get it done..
which databases were given as reference ?

youaintme

Established Member
Impact
Impact
1250 to 18K woooo.. what a trolllll
Please give us details of how you are able to get it done..
I’m usually very straight and to the point. They offered $1250 for the .tv and didn’t want the .co. I said it’s the pair at $30k to get it done. They came back at $18k which was quickly agreed to.

It’s easy to weed out bottom feeders when you ask 5 figures or more. Yes, you lose smaller deals sometimes but 1 big sale makes up the difference.

mr.bai

Established Member
Impact
Hi all -

Pig. TV Platinum Word Pig Video, Support you

Name Worth
Top down