NameSilo

Getting around the 60 day lock when selling a domain

Labeled as discuss in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by Media King, Sep 14, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. Media King

Media King Established Member

The domain name was reg'd 2 weeks ago. What about 60 day lock, how do you transferred it via Afternic?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. NYJimbo

NYJimbo Established Member

If you do the $1 reg at netsol you will see you can do a transfer.

BUT DO NOT reg with one account and push/pull to another, it will lock and disable transfers.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  3. Amzymayor

Amzymayor Established Member

Congratulations on your fast sale. But u didn't get this. Could you please explain more on this?

4. NYJimbo

Not sure of your question. But what I mean is if you reg a netsol domain under one user and then push/pull it to another, it will lock at that point, so further transfers will take 60 days. Some people are reg'ng under one account and then pushing them to a friend or alt account. The 1st push/pull works ok, but if you make a sale on that domain, you might not be able to do anything as you cannot get a transfer code and transfer options are disabled.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  5. Media King

Media King Established Member

we are talking about the Afternic transfer not a push from account to another

6. NYJimbo

7. Amzymayor

Amzymayor Established Member

Thanks for taking your time to explain. So, how do one go about it? And is it Netsol way of preventing a transfer before 60 days, or just a bug in their system? Because I remember namesilo.com. Anytime I made a sale, I just ask the buyer to open an account with namesilo.com while I push the domain to them.

Can the same apply to netsol without triggering the 60-day lock you explained earlier?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!