Domain Empire

available Get em While they Last! Available .com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New names added frequently. If you don't want to miss them then subscribe to this topic using the "thread tools" located right above this post.

Reputation appreciated if you see fit. I'll keep posting names if I feel appreciated. :hehe:

Please post any names that you register so others don't waste time trying. I'll try to update the reg'd names as much as possible.

ANNOUNCEMENT - My lists are also available via a free priority email service.

All the action is at the end of the thread. Go to the end of the thread for new names.

%%-

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for explaining why you took that one. It helps me understand how domains get valued.

I sense a little sarcasm...?

•••
•••
All the action is at the end of the thread. Go to the end of the thread for new names.

I can't find or see anything resembling a "list", and I've been doing this since the dawn of time...

•••
BannerNames is obviously a domain marketplace, a good one too.
Having a difficult time picturing it as anything else so resale ops might be limited to domain industry...

•••
BannerNames is obviously a domain marketplace, a good one too.
Having a difficult time picturing it as anything else so resale ops might be limited to domain industry...
Totally agree that the end user/potential buyer would most likely be in the domaining industry.

There is a decent history on Namebio of sales including the word 'Banner' and the word 'Names'. But none with 'BannerNames' ...yet. 😁

I am also contemplating keeping it and using it to promote my Domain Names via a simple website, but not sure yet.

Thanks, again for the list!!

•••
Another great list, Bill.
How about dem Browns, huh?

Looking to be somebody this year. ;)

Peace,
Kenny

The Browns might be a legit NFL Football team. This is a very exciting development Kenny! :xf.smile:

•••
Another great list, Bill.
How about dem Browns, huh?

Looking to be somebody this year. ;)

Peace,
Kenny
Oh lurking here.
I was worried lol

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back