IT.COM

information Geo Enthusiast? 1000 Largest US Cities List

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
If this is the wrong place to post this then sorry, I spent 10min looking where and could not see an obvious place. Mods if I have posted in wrong location please move!

Secondly, I did try and see if this has been list has been posted before and again no luck. Might just be me having a senior moment.

Some of you might have this list already (or a larger one!) this is for those that do not.....

1000 Largest US cities from 2017 in the attachment - Knock yourselves out and I hope it helps.

I use Open Office so the file is OpenOffice.org XML 1.0 Spreadsheet (.sxc) If this does not work for you let me know and I will provide an XL sheet

Attachments

• us cities.ods
    22.7 KB · Views: 329
  • 1000 USA Cities.xls
    64 KB · Views: 317
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Appreciated , any chance you had top 10 tips, or top 20 industries specifics you found sold well,
and top 10 stay away from.

Im sure this list will help many of us. thank you again.

•••
•••
Appreciated , any chance you had top 10 tips, or top 20 industries specifics you found sold well,
and top 10 stay away from.

Im sure this list will help many of us. thank you again.
I posted in the below thread and that is where the motivation came from to provide this list - I only have 3 Geo names so in no way shape or form am I an expert in this area!!

https://www.namepros.com/threads/ge...d-sales-discussion.968363/page-2#post-7014432

Do a search on Namepros for Geo and I am sure there is loads of resources to help you :xf.smile:

•••
If this is the wrong place to post this then sorry, I spent 10min looking where and could not see an obvious place. Mods if I have posted in wrong location please move!

Secondly, I did try and see if this has been list has been posted before and again no luck. Might just be me having a senior moment.

Some of you might have this list already (or a larger one!) this is for those that do not.....

1000 Largest US cities from 2017 in the attachment - Knock yourselves out and I hope it helps.

I use Open Office so the file is OpenOffice.org XML 1.0 Spreadsheet (.sxc) If this does not work for you let me know and I will provide an XL sheet
The XL sheet is needed. Was unable to open it.

Gracias

•••
any chance we can get the file in a txt or excel format?

•••
•••
•••
•••
We need this on txt it will help so many people.

•••
I have now added a notepad version ( Text Document (.txt) ) - hope this helps :xf.smile:

Attachments

• City Notepad.txt
    17 KB · Views: 110
•••

Good work.. Thanks for sharing

•••
Thanks for sharing..

Surely you have spent your time for this..thanks.

•••
•••

Thanks for the list

•••
•••
Back