IT.COM

General Warning

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Folks, a while ago i busted a scammer over at sitepoint and posted it here http://www.namepros.com/warnings-and-alerts/631879-scammer-selling-ccc.html
Now i have been offline a while lately and i notice there has been a major blow up between a few members on here, and i suspect it is probably the same scammer/s who are the root cause of the issue.

I'm seeing the same complete disregard of due diligence when buying from these scammers, and some downright shady behaviour in choosing to buy domains from them in the first place. Using Gmail accounts for your WHOIS info's also a big no no IMHO as the recent google indiscretions have proved.

Bottom line, if your too bloody lazy to send a WHOIS email checking if the person actually owns the domain/s, AND/OR you buy domains that are clearly worth over 100% or more of the resale price being asked, AND/OR you think you can just resell them quickly knowing full well there stolen, AND/OR you have been warned about certain people already, you really cant blame anyone but yourself.

WAKE UP.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back