Dynadot

GD Closeouts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MASebastian

Established Member
Impact
What are GoDaddy Closeouts domains ? Are they worth buying ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some gems slip thru the catch all nets of Godaddy.

then it becomes Beauty in the eye of the beholder.

Domainers are mix of lazy and hard working.

the lazy ones will grab domains before they ever end up in GD Closeouts.

they pick domains that "sell themselves" with little effort. then it becomes a game of who has the deepest pockets and tracks the auction for it till it ends.

I've missed bidding on expired domain auctions because of not paying attention or time difference or just being busy with life. it happens. And some expired domains go for cheap.

sometimes also auctions end sooner than set or just lost track of time.

the working ones grab the "scraps" in the closeouts bid and find gems which they can flip for $100-$200 all day long maybe even $500.

but it's not a lazy man's game or waiting game. as these domains won't be ones that "sell themselves" you'll need to outbound and other extra stuff.

no free lunches when it comes to GD Closeouts.

GDCloseout.com and GDCloseouts.com:xf.grin::xf.wink:(y)

•••
Yup only thing worth buying from Godaddy imo

Expired GD Auctions HD-infected price inflated

GD Closeouts are the best; always gold;
Recommend @Ategy NameCult.com for a look at his filtered Closeouts list (goes through lot)

Last edited:
•••
How long does it take for domain to appear in your account after you paid? I tried one yesterday but I still don't have the domain in my account.

•••
How long does it take for domain to appear in your account after you paid? I tried one yesterday but I still don't have the domain in my account.
Approx. 5 - 6 days, if not renewed by previous owner.

Last edited:
•••

weeks

•••
•••
•••

Few days, my last 10 in days from payment to my account:

Last edited:
•••
Few days, my last 10 in days from payment to my account:

I agree, but technically 8 days is
1 week 1 day aka 2 weeks;
maybe im too impatient

Last edited:
•••
maybe im too impatient

Technically weeks starts at 14 days.

•••
Yesterday, before I paid for it, I checked whois and the name is at Namecheap but still not renewed. I didn't mind because I want to test it out. I thought, GD Closeout is only for domains registered at GoDaddy.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
maybe im too impatient
Too much dose of Epik - not good for your health!:xf.smile:

•••
All I care about is when the funds in my bank account when I sell a domain at Godaddy! :xf.wink:

•••
I have just bought a domain name on GD closouts and I am waiting for it to appear on my godaddy account. I think GD closeouts is a great place to find great and aged domains for a cheap price

•••
I love them so much it inspired one of my domain regs. Three guesses what the domain was? Hint. Check the Sig. lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back