Dynadot

Something wrong with GoDaddy Closeouts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kamaz

Established Member
Impact
There is something wrong with a domain name I tracked!! first, the name doesn't receive any bids, so automatically, must go to closeouts, after a well! the domain name appears on closeouts, so I think maybe I have to wait sometime since i'm busy, then I checked it again, unfortunately, it doesn't appears, so I tough maybe it's taken now!

After 3 hours, I checked it again, the domain name appears on Closeouts, What is this?????
After 10 minutes, it disappears from Closeouts. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEIR SYSTEM!!!

Any thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1 > The time to change a domain's status from Expired Auction to Closeout is random, so it can be 3-5 mins after the Expired Auction ends, or maybe 1-2 hours. There is no specific time to avoid people wait and catching them quickly.
2 > There are s many people use their own tools to make proxy bid after the domains come to Closeout auction. So the best way is you should set the available price you can pay to have the domains in stead of waiting and seeing the domains disappear too quickly :) .

•••
1 > The time to change a domain's status from Expired Auction to Closeout is random, so it can be 3-5 mins after the Expired Auction ends, or maybe 1-2 hours. There is no specific time to avoid people wait and catching them quickly.
2 > There are s many people use their own tools to make proxy bid after the domains come to Closeout auction. So the best way is you should set the available price you can pay to have the domains in stead of waiting and seeing the domains disappear too quickly :) .

Thanks for valuable infos!

Finally I bought it, when I wake up this morning, I saw he's in closeouts section, so I took it for $11+Reg fee

It's an .me domain name, totally, I spend $30.99 on it. Is that true that .me domains cost $19.99 as a reg fee?
It's weird.

Can you share with me some tools you use as a proxy bid for closeouts?

Thanks!

•••
my tools ? there are my hands, my eyes, my brain and my pocket :)
I don't have tool to catch them, fellow.

•••
Here is something else to know.

If someone puts a domain into their cart it is taken out of the system.

If they don't buy it, it is then put back.

This is what could have happened.

•••

100% agree :) that's true :)
sometimes, i overslept then wake up and see the domain i focused in was in Close Out Auctions after 12 hours out of Expired Auction.

•••
100% agree :) that's true :)
sometimes, i overslept then wake up and see the domain i focused in was in Close Out Auctions after 12 hours out of Expired Auction.

Really? How this happen?

•••

•••
Back