NameSilo

GB.com may have sold

Labeled as sales in Domain Industry News started by equity78, Nov 29, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

1. equity78

equity78 Top Member TLDInvestors.com TheDomains Staff PRO Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Did GB.com get sold? Domain sleuth George Kirikos tweeted out that the registrar changed and the domain is now under privacy. It appears that @CentralNic may have sold their GB.com domain name (change of registrar, and also WHOIS privacy). — George Kirikos (@GeorgeKirikos) November 29, 2017 When checking whois I see that the nameservers are now at … [Read more...]

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Charles Carreon

Charles Carreon Established Member

An excellent two-letter domain. I would love to see that developed. It's amazing how much greed a two-letter dot-com will inspire.

I worked on the recovery of RL.Com for several years. It's amazing how tenacious the guy who acquired it for $15,000 from the hijacker was about hanging on to the domain. He lost on summary judgment, appealed and got a partial reversal, went to jury trial, lost there, took an appeal, lost there, went bankrupt and tried to get favorable rulings from the bankruptcy court, and failed there. A Google Scholar search gives you the whole sordid history, for those who want to read a real domain-theft detective story as told in the actual legal documents.

3. bingoo

bingoo Established Member

Great name

4. scithe

scithe Established Member

I hadn't heard the story of RL.com before. That was a pretty good read.

5. gbs domain

gbs domain Be you!! VIP

Ahm ahm....congrats to buyer and seller..

6. Premiums

Premiums find.ventures

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: