NameSilo

Turnkey GardenPacks.com | Premium Amazon Affiliate Store in Gardening Niche, BIN: $650 (Starter Site)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
site-prev.png

GardenPacks.com

BUY IT NOW: $650.00 USD (PayPal)

Premium 2 Word .COM with GoDaddy Evaluation of $1,410 USD with exact relevant search results on Google when you type 'Garden Packs'.

Platform: Latest version of WordPress + WooCommerce

Running on premium theme: GeneratePress which is optimized for SEO, responsiveness, and Lightning Fast Page Loading. Looks great on mobile, tablet, desktop, etc.

A lot of manual work went into this site, this isn't just a randomly generated site with products auto-imported. I hand selected the products, manually copied descriptions and images from Amazon. I spent a lot of time making sure the images and overall design were just right. The website has a 100% original article on the 'Gardening Tips' page that was written by a freelance author. Yoast SEO has been done on this site and I've manually written meta description, titles, and optimized many aspects of the site to rank higher on search engines. This is my first go at designing a 'Business in a Box' Amazon Affiliates site for resale. I designed this to get someone up and running with little or no experience in the Amazon Affiliate business. Similar Turnkey sites sell on Flippa for $1,199+

Product pages look absolutely stunning:

product-page.png

When a visitor visits the product page, they can read the product description, see images, and then they click a 'Check Price on Amazon' button which has an affiliate link embedded. If they actually purchase the item on Amazon you get up to 10% of the sale as an affiliate commission. This is how you will make money with this website.

No inventory needed. No shipping orders yourself. Just sit back, promote the site, and let Amazon fulfill the orders for you! Make up to 10% commissions.

All you need to do is grow the site with traffic, add more articles for SEO, and add more products. You can very easily manage the entire website with the WordPress control panel, no programming experience needed! The whole thing runs on WordPress + Woocommerce which makes it great for beginners who want a website up and running and already to start making revenue.

There is still some work that needs to be done such as finishing a few of the articles and adding more products but overall the site is 100% operational, is already setup to generate Amazon Affiliate revenue. All you need is a hosting plan (any shared plan should work, currently using BlueHost) and you'll need a free Amazon Associates account which just takes a few minutes. I will offer to change all the affiliate links to yours so that you can generate your own revenue. Any small tweaks/changes I'd be happy to make.

Currently just looking for offers on this. I might list this on Flippa if I don't find anyone here on NamePros.

Accepting PayPal.
Easy transfer of domain to your GoDaddy account.
I'll help migrate the site to your own hosting account or I'll offer 12 months of free hosting if you're not ready yet, you'll get full control to the WordPress control panel either way. All amazon affiliate links will be changed to your associate code so you start earning commissions right away!

If you're not sure where to host it I recommend BlueHost but pretty much any shared hosting will work since WordPress is so universally supported.

If you have any questions/concerns feel free to message me right here on NamePros!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still available, great project to start the new year in 2020!

•••
Buy It Now Price added + two additional 100% original articles by a gardening expert (1000 words total) have been commissioned and uploaded to the site to improve SEO. The articles incorporate products that are listed for sale on the site to improve amazon affiliate referrals.

1/7/2020

You can secure this site right away for $650.00 (PayPal) just post 'SOLD' and PM me to reserve it!

Earn up to 10% of every sale referred to Amazon

Google analytics:
ana1.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back