Dynadot

domains Gaming.xyz website coming soon page, metaverse related.

NameSilo
Watch

Digital Nomad

XNetwork.comTop Member
Impact
Not much info can be found about the buyer of gaming.xyz, their WHOIS is private, but the company "slogan" is "investing in the metaverse".

gamingxyz.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
"investing"

I'm guessing its just gonna be another crypto coin acting like buying it from their website means you are in the metaverse.

•••
Coming soon is what most write but add another keyword if you like.

•••
"investing"

I'm guessing its just gonna be another crypto coin acting like buying it from their website means you are in the metaverse.
Thats what I'm thinking. Hopefully it isn't another s***coin, spoiling the potential

•••
It seems gaming.xyz is back for sale on Squadhelp

•••
Another fake .xyz sale reported.

•••
amazing how so many talk with certitude when they know nothing

•••
you know it's fake? I DARE YOU TO PROVE ON WHAT GROUNDS IT'S A FAKE SALE , PROVE IT!
Another fake .xyz sale reported.

•••
amazing how so many talk with certitude when they know nothing
It's also amazing how so many people can't see the obvious. Do you think someone bought the domain for 100K and then re-listed it for sale in just 1 month?

•••
There are scenarios in which legitimately that can happen and you're making some assumptions in your statement which I will not get into as I personally was not the seller.

•••
I say prove it that it's fake based on the statement that was made and it gets downvoted.. what a joke. Continue bringing namepros down to hell with that attitude. DOWNVOTE this comment too.

Last edited:
•••
There are scenarios in which legitimately that can happen and you're making some assumptions in your statement which I will not get into as I personally was not the seller.
My assumption is based on logical thinking, not on thin air. I have never seen a case where someone spends 100K on a domain name, abandons the project in 1 month, and then puts the domain name back on sale for the same price.

At least, why not add an additional 30% to the price to not be in loss after the sale? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

•••
Look i personally know what happened. if the seller wants to go into details, it would be his choice.

I don't have an issue people debating what's going on, but to make a statement that "it's fake" is accusing the seller or the buyer of wrongdoing and potentially insinuating more.

Maybe behind the screen it's easy to throw accusations, in the real world making such "claims" can get you into potential legal issues in certain circumstances / context as it's accusatory, not free speech anymore.

•••
Look i personally know what happened. if the seller wants to go into details, it would be his choice.

I don't have an issue people debating what's going on, but to make a statement that "it's fake" is accusing the seller or the buyer of wrongdoing and potentially insinuating more.

Maybe behind the screen it's easy to throw accusations, in the real world making such "claims" can get you into potential legal issues in certain circumstances / context as it's accusatory, not free speech anymore.
You are saying "the seller". This means you know that it was the original "seller" who put the domain name back on sale. And this means, there is no buyer.

If the seller got back his domain name from the "buyer" for some reason, at least, they should report it. Something simple like "Hey guys you know the transaction was canceled. The domain wasn't sold."

If this is still reported as a sale, it means - it is a fake sale.

Last edited:
•••
Gaming was purchased on a 48 month instalment plan. The buyer has decided to not move forward with the name at this time and has since cancelled the sale. There was nothing fake.

•••
You are saying "the seller". This means you know that it was the original "seller" who put the domain name back on sale. And this means, there is no buyer.

If the seller got back his domain name from the "buyer" for some reason, at least, they should report it. Something simple like "Hey guys you know the transaction was canceled. The domain wasn't sold."

If this is still reported as a sale, it means - it is a fake sale.

Due diligence before ....

someone spends 100K on a domain name, abandons the project in 1 month, and then puts the domain name back on sale for the same price.

I did it 2x. $120k , $32k. So what?

Regards

Last edited:
•••
Gaming was purchased on a 48 month instalment plan. The buyer has decided to not move forward with the name at this time and has since cancelled the sale. There was nothing fake.
There is nothing fake? The sale didn't happen. There was no sale. Yet it was reported as a sale. The sales are reported when all the installments are paid, not when you get the initial dollars.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/gaming-xyz-sold-for-123-984-squadhelp.1286501/

Just read this thread and see how many .XYZ fanatics there are.

"Go .XYZ, hell yeah"

"I love .XYZ"

".XYZ is on fire"

All this buzz influents beginner domainers to dump their money into .XYZ and in 1 month they find out there was no sale.

Once again. Were all the installments paid when the "sale" was reported? NO

This is called a fake report. That was not a sale.

•••

Last edited:
•••
There is nothing fake? The sale didn't happen. There was no sale. Yet it was reported as a sale. The sales are reported when all the installments are paid, not when you get the initial dollars.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/gaming-xyz-sold-for-123-984-squadhelp.1286501/

Just read this thread and see how many .XYZ fanatics there are.

"Go .XYZ, hell yeah"

"I love .XYZ"

".XYZ is on fire"

All this buzz influents beginner domainers to dump their money into .XYZ and in 1 month they find out there was no sale.

Once again. Were all the installments paid when the "sale" was reported? NO

This is called a fake report. That was not a sale.
Folks like you are the reason why so many of us long term investors dont bother to come to name pros anymore. Make what you will of the SALE... good luck on your future endeavours.

•••
Folks like you are the reason why so many of us long term investors dont bother to come to name pros anymore. Make what you will of the SALE... good luck on your future endeavours.
folks like you are the reason why people make stupid decisions and lose their money.

•••
you are not worth my time. bye.

•••
folks like you are the reason why people make stupid decisions and lose their money.

If someone reg. or invest in doman based on sales prices of (similar) domain names. Huh, then I still have a lot to learn.

Regards

•••
•••

Please don't be discouraged by ppl like him and keep sharing.. just add him to ignore list and move on.

•••
Back