Dynadot

auction GAL.cc starts at $1

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bid Starts: $1

Bid Increment : $1

Auction will end January 15th @ 1:00am EST. Please give me 3 days to transfer.

Payment : Paypal

REGISTRAR: Godaddy.com

BIN (Buy it Now Price): $799

EXPIRES: 4/7/2016

This is a great pronounceable LLL.cc domain. Similar domain names have sold for $1000 to $8,000 in the past according to dnsaleprice.com. Sedo shows many bids on other gal extensions. Should be a great investment to your portfolio especially with cc sales still on the rise versus other extensions (https://www.namepros.com/blog/an-exclusive-look-at-dn-coms-q4-sales-report.909442/). I have a full time job now so unloading some of my best domains. Why start at $1? Because I'll find out what its really worth =P. Good luck bidding!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi and a Happy New Year to all :D ok when it ends on the stike of the hour so it is the 59 minute before

So winner is Nat Hunt, Today at 5:59 AM $251

•••
no way, i hit that button before 12:59:59. If your system does not show seconds then the highest bid should rule or the person that listed it should decide. More mods please.

•••
no way, i hit that button before 12:59:59. If your system does not show seconds then the highest bid should rule or the person that listed it should decide. More mods please.

Your bid of $275 was registered at candomain, Today at 6:00 AM after end time sorry

Please remember times are UK for me ;)

•••
•••
I submitted that bid before 1am. if the system does not show seconds then the seller should decide.

Thank you for your response. The time registered is the time that the auction will end. Unfortunately your bid was out of time. The rules are there for everyone to follow and I am sure the seller will agree with the above. If you would like to discuss this in more details please let me know via pm :)

Kind regards Michelle

•••
seller should decide. system is broken if it does not include the 59 seconds from 12:59 to 1am. then it should state the auction ends at 12:59

•••
seller should decide. system is broken if it does not include the 59 seconds from 12:59 to 1am. then it should state the auction ends at 12:59

If you had posted in the seconds before the hour is would have registered as 12.59 the same as the winners bid was. You posted too late :)

•••
From an outside perspective, if the auction ends at 1 then you can bid through 12:59. Once the clock strikes 1 bidding ends.

If any bids are time stamped at 1 they should be invalid. This would make Nat the winner. You can't get into seconds here because NP posts only display in minutes.

•••
I disagree obviously and feel when it is that close the seller should have the veto.

•••
I disagree obviously and feel when it is that close the seller should have the veto.

Sellers follow forum rules as does everyone :)

Kindest regards
Michelle

•••
"You can't get into seconds here because NP posts only display in minutes."
Well this is obviously a problem. Will the forum be improving the system so it shows seconds?????

•••
Sellers follow forum rules as does everyone :)

Kindest regards
Michelle
If the system is incapable of showing seconds then we have a problem.

•••

I do not see the problem ? If you had posted in the 59th minute it would have shown as that but you posted after the hour so it showed as posted in the next hour..

•••
If you had bid at 12:59:59 your bid would show as being made at 12:59am. Your bid occurred at or after the clock hit 1:00:00.

Thanks for weighing in on this @Michelle. I've sent a PM to complete this deal with the OP.

•••
too bad, seller is getting short-changed.

•••
Seconds don't matter. If you bid at 12:59:59 then the bid would simply record as 12:59. Your bid was at 1.

The best bet is to bid your max well ahead of the close. If your max is outbid then at least you tried!

•••
next time maybe mandatory 2 minute extension would stop the seller from getting short changed. I hit that button before 1am. system just choked.

•••
next time maybe mandatory 2 minute extension would stop the seller from getting short changed. I hit that button before 1am. system just choked.

End times are determined by sellers :) there is nothing wrong with our system that I am aware of

•••
I guess we can agree to disagree. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back