IT.COM

auction GAL.cc starts at $1

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bid Starts: $1

Bid Increment : $1

Auction will end January 15th @ 1:00am EST. Please give me 3 days to transfer.

Payment : Paypal

REGISTRAR: Godaddy.com

BIN (Buy it Now Price): $799

EXPIRES: 4/7/2016

This is a great pronounceable LLL.cc domain. Similar domain names have sold for $1000 to $8,000 in the past according to dnsaleprice.com. Sedo shows many bids on other gal extensions. Should be a great investment to your portfolio especially with cc sales still on the rise versus other extensions (https://www.namepros.com/blog/an-exclusive-look-at-dn-coms-q4-sales-report.909442/). I have a full time job now so unloading some of my best domains. Why start at $1? Because I'll find out what its really worth =P. Good luck bidding!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Looks like you won it Nat, congrats! I'll PM you to get this going.

•••
oh wait maybe candomain got it? let me check times

•••
•••
yeah looks like you did exactly at 1:00am, congrats!

•••
•••
Nope -- auction is over when clock strikes 1AM so last bid at 12:59am has it

•••
fun auction. maybe there should be a 1 minute extension on future auctions so the seller can get more$$??

•••
I got it a few seconds before 1.

•••
Hey guys I am gonna dispute this. Let's get a mod if you disagree with me, OP said Auction ends at 1AM

•••
•••
That is a good point not sure what the rules are when it comes to the time on that, we can let a mod decide on this. I want it to be fair. My guess is anytime while its still 1:00am is good though, but I'll do what the mod says.

•••
OK -- I just sent a Report to try and get a mod in here. Thanks for your patience guys. I have seen before where Michelle said the bid has to be in before the clock strikes the end time, so let's see what they say.

•••
i got it in a second before 1

•••
exactly, bid should be good anytime as long as it is still 1 or a few seconds before

•••
dont you want him to get the most $$ for his name?? I thought this was supposed to be all fun and games???

•••
•••
Well, why did you both take me out of the equation - Maybe my bid got it? ;) (Although it's lower) :)

Chill guys - whoever gets it gets it - we're here to spread the joy and profit all over.

Though, I wish for the seller to get the max out of it as every one of us is a seller and deserves the best on his/her properties.

My 2cents

Rami

•••
they should extend the auctions 1 minute for bids at the end anyway so the seller can get more $$

•••
i'm going to bed. send me the payment info. cheers.

•••
they should extend the auctions 1 minute for bids at the end anyway so the seller can get more $$

Well Steve, it's not "they" - it's the sellers' rules ... that's why a fixed end time in a forum is not a good module and would always raise doubts. the best module to a manual system is a certain number of hours after the last bid or bin -

But again - it's gonna be hard to determine the winners as you both probably posted exactly the same time, and if it was me to chose, I'd give it to you not because I favor you - but because I know the seller makes more and I also know Nat respects that very much.

Rami

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back