IT.COM

domain fulllotus DOT com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

flyyoga

Impact
Hi all, thanks in advance,

The seller cold-emailed me to ask if I was interested, and I casually said yes and asked the price. She said it was $2495 but she talked to the seller and had it lowered to $995. Taking all that with a grain of salt, what do you all think would be a fair price for this domain? Much appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At 995 USD she'll laugh her socks off. Way too much. I think 250 should do the trick.

•••
OK, that's good news. Possible to point out why so I have more ammo to argue with?

•••
OK, that's good news. Possible to point out why so I have more ammo to argue with?
Sorry mate, but that is where you, all others and me are different. You guys negotiate, which is wrong in cases like this. If you set 250 as the maximum you want to pay the strategy is very simple. Tell her 250, and tell her take it or leave it. If she says 251 then end the discussion. Reason: if you set a maximum it is noy maximum plus one.

If she does not like the deal there are loads of other and better names for sale.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back