NameSilo

Mad wife

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
42
One day a man was watching tv when his wife came up behind him and slaped him in the face. When the man asked what the slap was for, the wife held up a piece of paper with the name "Laura Lou" on it, she said she found it in the pocket of his pants. The wife then asked who it was the man replied, "Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on," he explained.


"Oh honey, I'm sorry," she said. "I should have known there was a
good reason."

Three days later he was watching a ball game on TV when she
walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with the iron
skillet, which knocked him out cold.

When he came to, he asked, "What in the world was that for?"


She replied, "Your horse called."

:hehe:
ST
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i think you cut part of the joke off, ive read this one before, i think it goes like this:

One day a man was watching tv when his wife came up behind him and slaped him in the face. When the man asked what the slap was for, the wife held up a piece of paper with the name "Laura Lou" on it, she said she found it in the pocket of his pants. The wife then asked who it was the man replied, "Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on," he explained.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry," she said. "I should have known there was a good reason."

Three days later he was watching a ball game on TV when she walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with the iron skillet, which knocked him out cold.

When he came to, he asked, "What in the world was that for?"


She replied, "Your horse called."
 
0
•••
jroy: You're right. Some did get cut off. Doesn't make alot of sense the way I have it written. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

This joke has now become a group effort.

ST
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back