IT.COM

FreshDrop VS Dropping.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BigTree

Established Member
Impact
I would like to get opinions from people who use/d these two services.
I have never used them but just looking at dropping.com they seem quite expensive compared to freshdrop.
I guess dropping.com has more features but are they really necessary if you want to just find decent expiring domains without digging into index pages, alexa etc ?

Which of these two you find better useful taking into account features and cost?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Check out ExpiredDomains.net too. Free and really good.

•••
Both are similar, but Dropping does have a number of features FreshDrop doesn't. I would say Dropping is more for those who want access to other things like the historical data, zone files..etc. FreshDrop doesn't offer that stuff. If all you want to do is look at expired domains and auction domains, FreshDrop is probably all you need.

•••
I checked dropping.com and e.g. whois history is a joke (I put many domains and their database had none)
Also, dropping.com has many bugs.
I do not recommend them to anyone.

•••
i will go with freshdrop

•••
I've never used dropping but have used freshdrop for a while. I have no complaints with them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back