Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimaldi7

Grimaldi DomainsEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The structure of the name is awkward; English speakers don't use this phrase. Names beginning with "Free" are almost always better when followed by a noun. E.g. FreeMovies, FreeTV, FreeShoes.

Because of the awkward structure, it's unlikely to be a big money name. A lucky sale would be someone willing to spend a few hundred dollars to use it for one of those sketchy streaming sites, so I would price it accordingly.

I have a similar name myself: FreeMapping. A bit less awkward, but still not ideal. I've had it listed in the $900 range for a few years, but not even a nibble. I'll be dropping it.

•••
A very fair appraisal, I totally agree..

•••
It could make for a youtube channel. I can easily see the humour side to captures from free viewing, one half of the pitch, inappropriate access views etc. Can't see it working without an angle. Everyone knows their free to view channels.

Too much clampdown on anything illegal/copyright, even jail time

Last edited:
•••
It could make for a youtube channel. I can easily see the humour side to captures from free viewing, one half of the pitch, inappropriate access views etc. Can't see it working without an angle. Everyone knows their free to view channels.

Too much clampdown on anything illegal/copyright, even jail time
I never looked at it that way, that approach should give this domain name way more value.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back