Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Free Ubuntu Linux CDs

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Ubuntu is shipping the brand new 5.10 version for free. It is a great distribution and you cannot beat free. They will ship you up to 55 cds at once.

link removed due to abuse

People were ordering many more than they had a use for...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes...

rmwebs said:
So does each cd come with 2 cd's (one for installing & one for CD boot?)
 
0
•••
Ahh ok...cool :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Got my 50 the other day and have so far handed out 20 or so to my peers...
 
0
•••
Recieved my 55 CDs today... (after 6 weeks) :xf.love:
 
0
•••
0
•••
damn, did every1 get theirs except for me?
 
0
•••
I received mine Xmas Eve :) Wait time: 2 months
 
0
•••
hey, I have ubuntu, and it isn't very good in my opinion. It is very slow (at least on my laptop) and I can't do ANYTHING on it! I can't even install Firefox 1.5! am I doing something wrong? Can somebody help me?
 
0
•••
Finally, got the discs :) So nice
 
0
•••
aznchong91 said:
hey, I have ubuntu, and it isn't very good in my opinion. It is very slow (at least on my laptop) and I can't do ANYTHING on it! I can't even install Firefox 1.5! am I doing something wrong? Can somebody help me?

If you havent noticed it has several browsers preloaded- run the updates that should fix it... if not open FF and run the FF update manually.
 
0
•••
i still haven't recieved mine... i've lost track of it though :(
 
0
•••
got one! :)
 
0
•••
I got mine today after about a month. I took the one I needed and will drop the rest off at the library.
 
0
•••
i got the updates, and FF was still 1.0.7. How do you run the manual update on FF?
 
0
•••
Got my package of ubuntu CD's right now :)

Orderd them at 1's Januari or somthing like that. Has gone 3 weeks.

EDIT:

Have tried this Operative system. And it owns, very nice programs are included too, this is a must have and feels much better than windows.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
heh.. i took mine to school about 2 weeks back. Put them in a big stack. About 1k of them.. I found them all over the school for like the next 3 days.. Ground and all... I wonder how many people used them and screwed over there computers becuase of lack of knowledge.
 
0
•••
I just ordered mine

Cool deal, I was actually looking ofr a copy
 
0
•••
Got my second set of 100 last week. Got the first of 20, 2 months back....
 
0
•••
aha i got mine, having trouble handing them out
they sent me more than i asked for
i now hae over 100 windows discs lmao!

Joe
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back