NameSilo

Free Template a Day Site

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
:bingo:
I found a very interesting site that gives out a different free daily template for 30 days. WOW?

http://www.atemplate.com/

The templates look great.

Good luck
meljr

[mod: sorry no affiliate links per rules]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nice one! Is it possible to download the previous days' templates? Thanks.

•••
I tried, but it will not let you download the previous day template. It says it goes through 30 different ones, so maybe they come back arround?

meljr

•••
I also think the previous templates will be posted again. If I understand it correctly, there are only 30 free templates to download.

•••
Thanks to someone for moving this thread to the Free Resourse area. I did not notice this area before.
meljr

•••
•••
it looks like the .psd isn't included though.

•••
I have downloaded two templates. Both don't have psd.

•••
Ok, I am a little new to this. What is a psd

meljr

•••
.psd
Photoshop image file

•••
•••
•••
Jason, this is cool. How did you figure this out?
Thanks
meljr

•••
Very resourceful Kodeking :D

•••
Originally posted by meljr
Jason, this is cool. How did you figure this out?
Thanks
meljr
I just right clicked on the download link and hit "Copy Shortcut" put it up the the address bar and changed the number. Figured if they are sequential then they might still be there. And sure enough, they were.

•••
Wow.. isn't this something :)
Good Find..

THX

•••
Good finding. Templates are good too.

•••
Another find. They have only 10 templates and are repeating the same templates for the other 20 days. Then they say 30 templates.

•••
Hey Gettha, somebody ate my "free" lunch again. So let me see if I am getting this right: Claim your site has 30 free templates, and then only really have 10, and so people come for the free templates, and zippo they get a big surprise after 10 days????

Small world, isn't it?

meljr

•••
Great resource site.... thanks for link

by the way

Free for non-commercial use and Link back require
free version didnot included PSD

•••
great site for freebies!thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back