IT.COM

Free IDN.se available until Dec. 31 at Loopia.se

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
In celebration of the release of IE7 Loopia.se is offering unlimited (that's right!) IDN.se domains until the end of the year.

The site is in Swedish, but once you create an account you can switch the interface to English. In the meanwhile you can use Systranet.com or another translator help you out. Good luck.

BTW, the Swedish language has the standard 26-letter latin alphabet plus three additional letters å, ä, and ö. All of which are available on a standard Swedish keyboard.

swedish.gif

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yöutube.com

I bought Yöutube.com
Do you think it could be worth a few bucks in the future?
Just two dots from the big 'tube' :)

•••
i had also bought yahöö.se .. but someone told me that ö is completely different from o...

therefore my yahöö.se is also not worth anything same as ur yöutube :(

•••
A lot of the domains don't make much sense in Swedish. The problem is that having 'ö' instead of 'o' doesn't always make much sense. In most cases it would be like taking an English word and exchange 'e' with 'u' - just exchanging a vowel for an other. In most cases you don't get anything that makes sense...

I think the best ones on your list are:
sökt.se (means 'sought')
frittområde.se ('fritt område' means 'free area')
expertmöte.se (means 'expert meeting')

Good luck with your domains :santa:

champ_rock said:
ok here goes my list. please tell if there is any good name?
champ_rock said:
1 ögg.se
2 övt.se
3 1köp.se
4 aöa.se
5 aör.se
6 blög.se
7 dömain.se
8 dnä.se
9 expertmöte.se
10 fäq.se
11 förum.se
12 föx.se
13 frirengöringsduk.se
14 frittkönsbestämma.se
15 frittområde.se
16 göö.se
17 gammaltköp.se
18 iöi.se
19 iöu.se
20 jäin.se
21 jöy.se
22 könsbestämma.se
23 köpfritt.se
24 kasinö.se
25 kassaskåpportal.se
26 löc.se
27 mäil.se
28 möu.se
29 nyttköp.se
30 prö.se
31 röy.se
32 rengöringsduksida.se
33 sökt.se
34 suppört.se
35 töö.se
36 ufö.se
37 xäx.se
38 yähöö.se

•••
thanks.. its funny when i was registering i had some different meaning in mind.. i think the translator messed it up lol :)

•••
champ_rock said:
thanks.. its funny when i was registering i had some different meaning in mind.. i think the translator messed it up lol :)
Well, it's probably too late now, but you've got a great swe-eng and eng-swe dictionary at http://lexin2.nada.kth.se/swe-eng.html

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back