Dynadot

Swedish LL.com Countdown - just a few left

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Continuing the tradition...

The Swedish keyboard has all standard ASCII letters but also includes three additional letters: å, ä, ö. Although, "Q" and "W" are supposedly only used for foreign words. The Swedish keyboard can be found here.

I count 165 total Swedish LL.com possible. The only available as of today are:

åä.com
öå.com
uå.com
xå.com
qå.com
wå.com

åe.com
åx.com
åq.com
åw.com

With Swedish there's also no worry of new IDN TLDs taking over for .se or .com. Ten left out of 165 total. Not too shabby.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmmm, I wonder how many (Swedish IDN) LL.net:s there are left.
I have two LL.net:s and one LL.com (all of them are words) which I picked up
about two years ago. I kind of doubt that there are much of a value in
most of the non-word ones.

•••
Excluding the domains with q and w (which are not used in Swedish except for foreign words) there are only five left:

åä.com - Taken
öå.com
uå.com
xå.com

åe.com
åx.com

•••
thefabfive said:
Excluding the domains with q and w (which are not used in Swedish except for foreign words) there are only five left:

åä.com - Taken

I think I took that one :)

Thanks for the heads up, Mo.

•••
yanni said:
I think I took that one :)

Thanks for the heads up, Mo.
No prob, Yanni. Glad to be of help.

•••
Congratulations to all those that picked up the few remaining Swedish LL.com. As of today there is only one left: qå.com.

With only 165 combinations of IDN LL.com (among a total of 841 for the Swedish language), I'm sure these will be a good investment in the future. Congrats to all again.

•••
I took that one, thanks! Rep added.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back