NameSilo

Free Facebook Marketing service!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

olavi

Established Member
Impact
Tools Star is Facebook autoposter!
You can register free and post to 50 groups and Facebook pages your domains list or auction link.

http://ToolsStar.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I respect efforts for building this tool but such automated posts are really irritating most of the time..

•••
I respect efforts for building this tool but such automated posts are really irritating most of the time..
Depends what you post :) And where you post.

•••
+1 Good Luck Olavi! I can't wait to see what you come out with next.

•••
Have you had any problems with Facebook? Banned accounts, suspended accounts. I could use something like this for my legitimate posts, but I'd hate to have my main account deleted for taking short cuts.

Has anyone NPers tried using this with success?

•••
Have you had any problems with Facebook? Banned accounts, suspended accounts. I could use something like this for my legitimate posts, but I'd hate to have my main account deleted for taking short cuts.

Has anyone NPers tried using this with success?
Tools Star working using interval and you have own Facebook application. So nobody else don't post using your application. You are avoid from jail/block :)

•••
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm going to test out the free version this weekend. I'll repost here and let you know what I think. Best regards.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back