NameSilo

Free Domains - Who will the Winners Be? Trainee.xyz

Spaceship
Watch
Free Domains for will offered Daily to members. Many Domains will be expiring soon but who cares they are absolutely free.

Domain for Today:

Trainee.xyz

Registry Expiry Date: 2015-07-09

Registrar: Free Push to /www.eurodns.com/ account

noun: trainee
  1. a person undergoing training for a particular job or profession.

Rules:
POST A 100 WORD RESPONSE ABOUT ANY TOPIC I POST. MUST KNOW THE TOPIC BEFORE YOU COMMENT.

TOPIC FOR TODAY:
Your worst domaining experience....

ONLY ONE MEMBER CAN ONLY WIN 3 TIMES IN EVERY THREE MONTHS

Thanks,

Be sure to Follow me here on Namepros
Twitter - Click Here
LinkedIn - Click Here

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
lol I don't even know what that is...lol..is that a word? I can't type it either ..HA! Is that a real domain? Now I'm really confused...lol..

•••
lol I don't even know what that is...lol..is that a word? I can't type it either ..HA! Is that a real domain? Now I'm really confused...lol..
Yes it is a real domain international domain

•••
I'll stick with real words/letters I know..but ty anyhow.... ;)

•••
Free Domains for will offered Daily to members. Many Domains will be expiring soon but who cares they are absolutely free.

Domain for Today:

Trainee.xyz

Registry Expiry Date: 2015-07-09

Registrar: Free Push to /www.eurodns.com/ account

Rules:
POST A 100 WORD RESPONSE ABOUT ANY TOPIC I POST. MUST KNOW THE TOPIC BEFORE YOU COMMENT.

TOPIC FOR TODAY:
Your worst domaining experience....

ONLY ONE MEMBER CAN ONLY WIN 3 TIMES IN EVERY THREE MONTHS

Thanks,

Be sure to Follow me here on Namepros
Twitter - Click Here
LinkedIn - Click Here

•••
My worst domaining experience was during the early days of my domaining career which was about 2 years ago I guess.During those days I didn't knew about trending domains,future domain trends,brandable domains nor exact match domains,I used to believe that movie domains or famous celebrity domains names were the best and could be sold for a hell of a money.So, what I did was search for hollywood movies names releasing after 2-3 years as latest movie's names would never be avaialble.But finding available domains for movies releasing after 2-3 years was also next to impossible and I couldn't get any decent exact macth movie names.So, what I did was search google for news about possiblity of movie sequel's like spiderman2,dumb & dumber 2 etc.I thought that if I could get a sequel name of a movie I could easily sell it for $XXX or more in forums.So, after some initial research into possibilty of a sequel I decided to grab a domain movie sequel name Dredd2.com as google searches showed that the Dredd movie producer was likely to make a sequel i.e. Dredd 2.At first I was so happy to get this name and even asked for apprasals in warriorforum and other forums thinking that I could easily get hunders of dollars for this movie name.But, in the end I guess I sold this domain for 2$ or so along with other bulk names.(One domain name was of david beckham's son's partial name and other was Kim Kardashain's daughter name(not exact match)).

Thinking this story, I am still embarassed with my early days as a domainer........:laugh:

•••
Hi, Its a healthy practice and lots of knowledge for the said topic. Thanks
Any other domain for any topic?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back