Dynadot

FREE domain transfers October

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OttawaNerd

Impact
Hi Web Guru's

Rebel.com / Rebel.ca has a limited offer in October for free domain transfers into them. (up to 20)

For non-premium .com, .ca, .net, .org, .info, .biz, and .us domains.

Free to create an account.

Valid for the transfer of a MAXIMUM of 20 domains per client.

Copy and apply promo code MIKERFREE to zero the checkout balance $.

Yes, 1 year will be added to your paid expiry date and is included per transfer process.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A video of the transfer interface is available on Youtube. Search Rebel.com transfer. Thanks

•••
Be careful with this Rebel.

I tried to add domains – I saw almost 100% discount, but when I try to add valid credit card (with limits set) they haven't even tried to charge it but said that it failed, I tried another one – same result after 3 tries .– site asks to send them full photocopy of credit card. Will not do it – enough is enough...

Dear Customer, Your account has been flagged for security verification and has been put on hold. In order to remove the hold on your account, please send us the following documentation, along with this completed sheet: • A photocopy of the credit card (front and back) to confirm signature and possession; and • A clear photocopy (front and back) of one piece of photo identification. You can fax the signed statement together with the required documents to Accounts Receivable (613)- 706-1248. If you would prefer to scan and email the documents, you may send them to service@rebel... Your order will be completed as soon as the information has been verified. We apologize for the inconvenience, but security is everyone’s concern. Cardholder Name: ___________________________________ Card Number: _______________________________________ Type: ___________________ Expiry: __________________ Signature: ____________________________ User Name: ___________________________ Please list one domain in account: ____________________________________ Should you require any further information regarding this matter, please contact Customer Support. Thank you, Accounts Receivable 300-12 York St. Ottawa, ON K1N 5S6

•••
Contact their support phone number and they can help you get it unlocked (the form is a guideline).

•••
UPDATE:
Now for .CA, .COM, .NET, and .ORG domains they have a limited special for $1 transfers - up to 20 domains per client. No promo code required.
(May end depending on the total volume they see).

Last edited:
•••
Mid November update. For those who may have missed the previous specials.

Rebel.com / Rebel.ca

Limited offer now for $2 domain transfers into them. MAX of 10 domains per client.
For non-premium .com, .ca, .net, .org, .info, .biz, and .us domains.

Copy and apply promo code MIKERTWO
This won't go past the end of November.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back