Dynadot

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I value the domains i want to renew, therefore it's a big risk for me.
A risk im not willing to take as of now :)

•••
I am checking, but where to add coupon? Unable to find

•••
@AuctionBio - on the check out page, bottom LEFT in blue letters "Redeem Offer Code"

•••
Hello!

What exactly does "1 year term extension until October 1st" mean?
Does it mean 1 year extension, provided that the expiry occurs before October 1st? Or is October 1st only the deadline for the promotion? And in this case, must the transfer process be concluded by October 1st in order to be accepted at no fee? How about the domains that will expire after October 1st? Will they also get a full 1 year extension, with no extra fees?

Thanks!

•••
•••
HEADS UP...

Something is wrong here. Not sure, especially when so many of you verify success with this deal. If I am wrong, correct me.
It's just a feeling I have.

Besides the fact that code FREETRNSFEROCT does not work on any of my 3 browsers, I called NETSOL a few minutes ago and the rep told me they know nothing of this offer and said it was a hoax. I also submitted a support ticket to get something back in writing. In it I posted a link to this thread.

I suggest you simply call them too and post your findings.

Last edited:
•••
I tried 4 domains because all info in website seems it offers free 1 year extension. Now i don't see domains in Tarnsfer Status!

•••
HEADS UP...

Something is wrong here. Not sure, especially when so many of you verify success with this deal. If I am wrong, correct me.
It's just a feeling I have.

Besides the fact that code FREETRNSFEROCT does not work on any of my 3 browsers, I called NETSOL a few minutes ago and the rep told me they know nothing of this offer and said it was a hoax. I also submitted a support ticket to get something back in writing. In it I posted a link to this thread.

I suggest you simply call them too and post your findings.
The sales reps at NetSol are not kept aware of any of their internet promotions with low prices. They never have been. I have delt with this issue for years with them.

We also heard the same comments from the Netfirms reps who also did not know what they were talking about regarding their promotions.

•••
I just want to know if any of them got their domain renewed for free?

•••
The sales reps at NetSol are not kept aware of any of their internet promotions with low prices. They never have been. I have delt with this issue for years with them.

We also heard the same comments from the Netfirms reps who also did not know what they were talking about regarding their promotions.

I sincerely hope you are correct. This rep put me on hold and spoke with others, so he says. And again confirmed there is no deal for free domain transfers in to Network Solutions

Last edited:
•••
Now
when I am trying to put the coupon
FREETRNSFEROCT
I am getting following message,
"Your offer code has not been applied to this order, please provide account credential info."

any one can assist me here, what is this?
Thanks

•••
I would love to try this with a low balance pre-paid card and use it on all the names I wouldn't normally renew anyway to test.

•••
Now
when I am trying to put the coupon
FREETRNSFEROCT
I am getting following message,
"Your offer code has not been applied to this order, please provide account credential info."

any one can assist me here, what is this?
Thanks
I am getting the same thing. Added a lot of domains to my cart, removed the extra year for each one, but each one is now showing at $9.99 and I'm also getting the message "Your offer code has not been applied to this order, please provide account credential info." I'm logged into my account.

•••
Successfully transferred 55 domains and 20 are in progress :)
Everything is ok.. for now, will see what happened in the future :)

•••
Successfully transferred 55 domains and 20 are in progress :)
Everything is ok.. for now, will see what happened in the future :)

Did any domain has been renewed free?

•••
What is the solution for following error

This is coming after putting the coupon.

Anyone please?

•••
•••
Did anyone actually read the TOS?

If not in the TOS, NetSol cannot prevent us from transferring out after 60 days?

•••
If anyone face any problem, please post your comment with screenshot.
Maybe other members can help you if you post in details with a screenshot. :glasses:

•••
If anyone face any problem, please post your comment with screenshot.
Maybe other members can help you if you post in details with a screenshot. :glasses:

Should I remove this "Renew for additional years: " and will the domain renewed after transfer?

•••
error.jpg

If anyone can suggest solution for above error?
Thanks

•••
I cannot see domains in transfer list

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back