Dynadot

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
K im out. only doing one.

•••
I didn't see the price list on their website, how much exactly .COM renewal fee ?
As I remember it's about $38

•••
As I remember it's about $38
Wow, that's horrible, let me try to explain, they try to renew domain forcefully, so they are going to charge $38 per domain to person who has 20plus domain

$38×20 = $760

Again RIP to all who transferred there name.

•••
Can't we just transfer out later? No need to pay renewal?

•••
already shows netsol nameservers but NOT my info, nor is the domain in my account.
What??? Netsol nameservers? Changing nameserves during registrar transfer, even if temporary, or even if they tried to retreive and apply original dns details such as ip addresses or email records, should never happen during a registrar transfer. I'd say such a change, if happend without owners request and/or configuration, is an indication of a poor service, and whether the service is paid or a free promo is irrelevant in this aspect.

Last edited:
•••
I have read all comments.
But, it's possible to reply one by one for me.
This coupon is still working and this offer is available for anyone in the world. Just you need to know how to use it.
After you transfer your domain them, you can transfer out again to another registry after 60 days.
After placed order, you have to wait a few minutes to hour for see your domain name in their Transfer Status page.
You must have to unlock your domain for get approval by NSI.
When NSI approve your order, you'll be need put your AUTH code and wait for email.

Last edited:
•••
Some domains are already in my account. Have requested to transfer 50-60 domains. you can opt out of autorenewal. How can we push the domain to networksolution account?

•••
Man you guys were scaring me ended up canceling and locking my domains lol

Man no one can have fun around here any more hahaha

•••
Why you all are saying that if we transfer domain to NS we have to pay renewal 33$ or more . Promo is Transfer and renewed for free okey . And another thing when next expiration comes you can easily get auth code for tranfer out to Another Registar on thier prices not NS prices . I transfered few domain from NS to Uniregistry one year back due to high renewal rate . Yesterday i transfered 20 domains without any cost to NS . So stop confusing peoples if you do not want to transfer leave it simply . NS is a Professional registrar i recommended .

•••
Nameserver remains same as i can see of my domains . You can edit , frwrd or do anything with your domain like other registrar .

PS : if you are reseller do not tranfer because their account transfer policy is poor . But if you are going to keep your domains for endusers then transfer there . You will get auth code after 60 days .

Good Luck .

•••
Nameserver remains same as i can see of my domains . You can edit , frwrd or do anything with your domain like other registrar .

PS : if you are reseller do not tranfer because their account transfer policy is poor . But if you are going to keep your domains for endusers then transfer there . You will get auth code after 60 days .

Good Luck .

Keep your domains for endusers and renew your names for high prices till then?

•••
Hmm, I still get the error "The offer code you entered is invalid. Please verify your code and try again."
Got a new account yesterday, using Chrome, Europe...

•••
Keep your domains for endusers and renew your names for high prices till then?
No one going to pay high renewals . Can you tell who is ? Enjoy this coupon for free when domain next expiration comes near get auth code and take them away from NS .

•••
I remember Networksolution take from my paypal account the money and my renewal option was off. This wss terrible .

•••
•••
I remember Networksolution take from my paypal account the money and my renewal option was off. This wss terrible .
Contact with them or PayPal for a refund.

•••
Yes, I was confused why a company like them do this step... But i opened a dispute and i got my refund.

•••
Contact with them or PayPal for a refund.
I did and i got my money but the step itself is not comfortable!
I think they have a hidden code/plugin with their system.

This is my experience with them and i wanted to share.

•••
Yes, I was confused why a company like them do this step... But i opened a dispute and i got my refund.
So, the problem is solved.
Why haven't said in your previous comment?
It can confuse people.

•••
Anyways, got one transfer and for the others i got a mail saying its delayed.

•••
This post is already seen by 3K+ peoples.
Maybe it will reach 15K+ in next few days.
It's time to post on some others big forums about this. :xf.smile:

•••
Anyways, got one transfer and for the others i got a mail saying its delayed.
It's dependable on your current registry.

•••
So, the problem is solved.
Why haven't said in your previous comment?
It can confuse people.
I only shared my story,Yes it has fixed. But the way they take money is not good. Only shared what happened to me with the people here.

•••
I only shared my story,Yes it has fixed. But the way they take money is not good. Only shared what happened to me with the people here.
You always have a choice.
If you don't like them, simply ignore. :xf.smile:

•••
You always have a choice.
If you don't like them, simply ignore. :xf.smile:
As you are defending them, explain me, please, why I get the error "The offer code you entered is invalid. Please verify your code and try again." ? :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back