IT.COM

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ok thanks
but all this looks too weird and fishy.. like a glitch...
you gotta enter paypal payment agreement and I'm thinking maybe they'll charge you for all transfer later.. kinda says "deferred" etc.

I am sure its okay to be ultra suspicious about unlimited free transfer promos for all... simply because they prety much NEVER happen. :)

•••
So if we have 100,000 domains, would it still work?

•••
ok thanks
but all this looks too weird and fishy.. like a glitch...
you gotta enter paypal payment agreement and I'm thinking maybe they'll charge you for all transfer later.. kinda says "deferred" etc.

I am sure its okay to be ultra suspicious about unlimited free transfer promos for all... simply because they prety much NEVER happen. :)
You can cancel PayPal agreement anytime.
They will not charge you ever if you disable auto renew for all domains.

•••
So if we have 100,000 domains, would it still work?
Not sure. They can proceed or count you as fraud or may cancel your transfer request as they have right to do this, if you want to transfer 100,000 domains for free.

Anyway, who have 100,000 domains personally here?

•••
total 30 done...

With auth code and everything... now just waiting for the transfer to get complete...

•••
total 30 done...

With auth code and everything... now just waiting for the transfer to get complete...

I am still transferring, finding more usable domains on my every account.

Ftn1i63.png

Last edited:
•••
Hey thanks shakib.worked perfectly for me too with code :FREETRNSFEROCT
Transfered 2 domains for free.
Thankyou so much

•••

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

some timing i just transfered a few yesterday at cost :/ . Got 3 ive tried with this hopefully they honour it.

Last edited:
•••
any of you guys starting larger amounts of transfers? like 100+?
is it working?

•••
Just my first ordered domain is successfully transferred to Network Solutions!
It takes only 3 hours and 18 minutes to complete. :xf.smile:

UPN3Yl0.png

Last edited:
•••
any of you guys starting larger amounts of transfers? like 100+?
is it working?

It's risky but so is domaining. I would have if i hadn't paid yesterday. One seems to be moved over or in the process so far.

I'm wondering what the risk could be ? Could they potentially hold them until it's paid in full they wouldnt do that would they ?

•••
what is the timelimit to enter auth codes and get things moving with them after you create the free transfer orders anyway?

•••
what is the timelimit to enter auth codes and get things moving with them after you create the free transfer orders anyway?
This coupon will work until 1 Oct. 2017.

•••
It's risky but so is domaining. I would have if i hadn't paid yesterday. One seems to be moved over or in the process so far.

I'm wondering what the risk could be ? Could they potentially hold them until it's paid in full they wouldnt do that would they ?
Can't see this type terms.
Why may transfer out from them after 2 months.

•••
This coupon will work until 1 Oct. 2017.

thanks, but I meant once you create order using coupon.. how many days you got to enter auth code and get things moving before it cancels and expires on their end?

•••
thanks, but I meant once you create order using coupon.. how many days you got to enter auth code and get things moving before it cancels and expires on their end?
Not sure.
When they approve your order, you need to put your auth code to proceed.
Domain need to be unlocked for get approval.
I think, you'll get at least 5-7 days for put auth. code.

•••
my order is approved but i don't see any domain in transfer status

•••
my order is approved but i don't see any domain in transfer status
It will take a few minutes to hours for show on Transfer Status

•••
•••
I did two waiting on completion I really hope they dont force you to renew for a year after.....

•••
I did two waiting on completion I really hope they dont force you to renew for a year after.....
You can simply transfer out from them to another cheap registry after 2 months.

•••
You can simply transfer out from them to another cheap registry after 2 months.

have u ever received such promo codes before and used them or this is your first ezperience with NS and a free or discount code? you sound very sure of yourself when you comment on this promo here.

•••
I don't get what " 1 year term extension until October 1st" means. Does that make sense to anyone else?

upload_2017-9-24_18-19-27.png

•••
I don't get what " 1 year term extension until October 1st" means. Does that make sense to anyone else?

Show attachment 69556

yep... it means that the type of discount you get is what it says above.. and that this type of discount is valid til promo ends on oct 1st

but I am sure it'll end before that.. cause of the tens of thousands of domains transfered so far already by np members..

promos like these are usually carefully planned.. and safety limits are placed to not go overboard. however, I do not believe it'll have enough juice to last til oct1 and reach those limits.

imo

Last edited:
•••
Transferred about 20 domains, still waiting for them to show up on transfer status
Here is the catch, if you want to disable auto renew you need to call them and we all know how that works with NS :)
I will transfer few of them to another registrar after few months and voila :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back