IT.COM

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have account on NS before which was created by snapnames when i try to complete transfer purchase it gives an error saying "Your offer code has not been applied to this order since account product count is too low."

anybody faced this error? do i need to buy something?

•••
upload_2017-9-28_20-57-12.png

I keep on getting this error message :
"Your offer code has not been applied to this order, please provide account credential info."

I have already set up the account.

Is this offer still available?

•••
I have account on NS before which was created by snapnames when i try to complete transfer purchase it gives an error saying "Your offer code has not been applied to this order since account product count is too low."

anybody faced this error? do i need to buy something?

I had the same error. when using a account with no domains in it .I used a different ns account with 1 domain in it from namejet. seems to work scared though dont know if i will be charged or not

•••
the cost they charged is not reversable, for checking valid credit card it just reversed within an hour or promptly. it is not like after 7 days or whatever. dont think they will reverse the transaction, it is cost. not checking of credit card or verifying, they really charged that, none of us get any reverse transaction, which means it is not cc checking its payment.

I did not transfer a single domain there. due to risk :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
still "In Progress", perhaps they will never process it anymore...lol

•••
just received a new reply from Netsol, hope they can resolve the issue of "In Progress",

but I'm a little worried that they will probably block my account...:xf.frown:

Due to the nature of your issue, we have escalated your request to the appropriate Department for further research. As soon as we investigate your inquiry, you will receive an e-mail with an update. Please allow 24-48 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

•••
no, still "In Progress", perhaps really need wait until Oct 2?
One of mine from Dynadot is still "In Progress".
Let's see what's happens.

•••
This truly puzzles me.. what can the motivation for free transfer be from NS side?

Its going to extremely interesting to see how this is going to go. Personally I don't trust a web.com company a slightest bit, and I would claim for very good reasons, which makes me highly suspicious to this whole thing.

•••
My netsol account being blocked right now.
I called the support and they said that due to high amount of transfer in of domain names into my netsol account they have to block my account(they are suspecting some fraud they said) and my account will resume to normal on this 2nd of october.

I guess they dont want me to transfer more domain names lol

Any of you guys going through the same atm?

Last edited:
•••
Now have the new issue, all my domains are show as "Pending FOA" now, but I haven't received email from Netsol, even I have already tried the "RESEND"...perhaps need a new wait? :(

•••
I mean good god you guys really abused the crap out of it lol.

My 1 domain transfer was successful and no emails or anything about account being locked.

This is why we can't have nice things hahahaha

yeah.. wouldn't that be something if they blocked acounts with 1 domain transfer.. they're already bad.. so that'd make them worse than bad.. whatever that is lol

•••
anybody know how long will the "Pending FOA" keep? no email until now :(

•••
anybody know how long will the "Pending FOA" keep? no email until now :(

Some of my domains were in that state for 3 days, resend email didn't work. A day ago emails arrived and these were transferred. I'm all other will also be transferred. I'm worried about "In Progress" domains.

•••
Some of my domains were in that state for 3 days, resend email didn't work. A day ago emails arrived and these were transferred. I'm all other will also be transferred. I'm worried about "In Progress" domains.

I'll be crazy, such a bad system of Netsol? all my domains keep as "In progress" for 4 days, now finally to "Pending FOA", but still need another 3 days.. :xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry:

•••
I'll be crazy, such a bad system of Netsol? all my domains keep as "In progress" for 4 days, now finally to "Pending FOA", but still need another 3 days.. :xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry:

So your "In Progress" domains went through?

•••
"Pending Completion" for 4 days now how long does it take?

•••
Good thing I was too lazy to actually try this promotion (I would only risk it to renew junk I was planning to drop anyway)

Save yourself the headache. When you think about it - if you don't think the name is worth $10 renewal then why do you even own it in the first place?

•••
Good thing I was too lazy to actually try this promotion (I would only risk it to renew junk I was planning to drop anyway)
Can you tell me what risk I am taking by transferring my domains here?

•••
•••
Can you tell me what risk I am taking by transferring my domains here?
Finding out that this "free" promotion is not free at all - for all you know they will make it very difficult to transfer out your names - I don't feel like making international phone call just to get an auth info code.
You could actually lose potential sale because of that.
If you can't afford to pay for renewals then it's a good opportunity to trim your portfolio.

•••
Email will be arrived on your domain's email.
Check your domain's whois first.

•••
A few more domains from Name.com is transferred to Network Solutions successfully.

•••
1.they could, in according to icann's term, charging for transfer out fee otherwise pay crazy renew price
2.if your account being locked until 2 oct,no one know what would happened after that date
3.based on their past notorious practice(trying to auto enroll $1850 "security" feature), they maybe demand payment for transfer fee(especially if your account locked) on the excuse like you did not received the promotion mail so you're not eligible to enjoy this promotion or thinking you abusing the promotion

I agree what you are saying, but we cant say it as abusing the promotion nor they can say this, if they are sending email and they think it is only for them than they would have done a check on their side, its very easy to block any one who are not supposed to avail promotion.
this is double -ve if they start blocking after.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back