IT.COM

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

NameSilo
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
come on, why did they allow me to tranfer these than..??????
Dont speak like you are living in 1900,,,,
you answer is same as theirs.....

I said bad because, they allowed me to transfer domains, and after if they say they could not find my account,
what you call them,, of-course cheaters and bad
They can't find your account, probably because it is not in active status, and suspended.

They probably got hit with a whole bunch of transfers, and they had to put the active transfer accounts on hold to stop the hemoraging of cash that each multiple transaction was causing them.

This reminds me of the godaddy groupon fiasco.

At the end of the day, network solutions has to bear the burden, as they didn't close that loop hole, but they are going to take their sweet time of figuring out what went wrong, and account holders are going to have to deal with it.

I think the saying is there is no free lunch.

Last edited:
•••
seems all the domains in one Netsol account with the same whois details, how can I use different whois (registrant/admin/tech) for each domain? :(

•••
You can only change Registrant whois info by changing your account info or by moving to another account.

seems if I have 10 domains for my 10 different customers, then I need create another 10 new Netsol IDs for every customer? :(

•••
seems if I have 10 domains for my 10 different customers, then I need create another 10 new Netsol IDs for every customer? :(

If you want to change registrant info, then you need to create 10 IDs. Otherwise you can change admin and tech info without any new account.

•••
If you want to change registrant info, then you need to create 10 IDs. Otherwise you can change admin and tech info without any new account.

thanks, this design of netsol system is too bad :(

•••
So, what is your current status?
And anyone get charged?

•••
12 hours ago my domains which were showing "In Progress" status asked to put auth code and now they're transferred. The reason they showed that status their system was unable fetch whois info.

Was not charged for anything.
Good to hear. (y)

•••
My last domain is also transferred successfully and haven't get charged any single penny.

•••
Is this a valid email guys? Dont know if i should click it
Screenshot_20171011-180003.png

•••
All my domains has been transferred and renewed.

•••
Last edited:
•••
is this offer still valid?

•••
Do I need an invite to use this free domain transfer?

•••
•••
Oh well, that sucks.. Thanks for your response.

•••
So.. what happened? Any updates ?

Anyone tried to transfer out now?

•••
So.. what happened? Any updates ?

Anyone tried to transfer out now?
I will be getting ready during summer time to transfer out

little bit stress out and not sure if all can be easily achieverd

•••
I'm not sure how I missed this.

Has anyone transferred out?

•••
I haven't faced any problem with NetSol yet.
Maybe i'll transfer out a few domains at end of the winter. :xf.smile:

•••
Can't believe I missed this! WOW! :wideyed:

•••
I believe you meant to say renewal prices; rate refers to how many people continue to keep their domains there, year after year.

Yes you are correct, thank you for clarifying :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back