Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Forms

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

innovative

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello all,

I am working on website for a client and on their contacts
page they want forms. A name, email address and a
questions/comments box. I am using Dreamweaver. I know
how to create the forms, what I don't know is how to
set it up so that after the user types in their info. and hits
the submit button that information should go to an email address
for the website owner to view. How can I get that connection
to work? I think it has to be done on the server end.
I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance, Innovative
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
http://www.epasture.com/tutorials2.html

You can modify that tutorial to work for you. I don't know how familiar you are with coding by hand so if this goes over your head let me know and I'll post in more detail
 
0
•••
Hi Jeanco,
I would appreciate some more detail. I think I have a
basic understanding of it but would like more detail.

Thanks..........
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hey, if all else fails, why not try using a remotely hosted script? Something like www.bravenet.com is easy to put to use with a flash document, or you could sign-up at www.form-mail.com and use their free forms. It'll just save you time. Good luck..
 
0
•••
thanks

Thanks for the help One Eyed Dog. This looks pretty straight
forward. I'll be giving it a try. It's just what I was looking for.


Innovative
 
0
•••
Originally posted by innovative
Thanks for the help One Eyed Dog. This looks pretty straight
forward. I'll be giving it a try. It's just what I was looking for.


Innovative

Great stuff! Glad people like it :D If you need any more help with it post a reply on the thread, cheers!

Warm Wishes,
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back