NameSilo

Forms on Websites - What do you use?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

WhiteLion

Established Member
Impact
8
Interested to know what different methods web users use to implement forms onto their website. I have a site which I currently process orders for - I currently use jotform which is I am finding a bit basic, I know other people who use formstack. Interested to know others opinions and methods in regards to forms on their website and any recomendations.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
are there any other ways besides these websites to create forms?
 
0
•••
0
•••
For stuff like contact forms I generally just use a simple SHTML form script that I've been using for years and years. On WP I use the Simple Contact Form plugin.

As far as custom forms go, say sign ups or CPA offers etc. I've been working with Form ToWizard.


Frank
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back