Message for jeanco

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

innovative

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi Jeanco, I was wondering if you could give me a little more
detail on the forms section of dreamweaver. You replied
to my last post on forms and said if I needed a more detail
to let you know.

I am trying to get the information that a user types into
the forms section of a webpage, after they hit the submit
button I am trying to get that info to be sent off to an email
address for the website owner to view. You gave me a website with script (it was helpful) but was wondering
if you could give me more detail.

Thanks, Innovative
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back