NameSilo

showcase Foldable Phones Showcase

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,821
Last edited:
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well pointed out. Only a few manufacturers will produce the products and only a few retailers will sell them. Billions of revenue will be generated, but there will be no need for any domains by the few manufacturers and retailers.

Smartphone.com would support this statement as it remains unsold and available. The very few manufacturers and retailers in the industry have no need for it.

Same for smartphone.net, smartphone.org etc etc....not developed and for sale

Mobiles, phones etc....all developed

I'm not making a point to register anything.com, however the term 'smartphone' is not as fancied as mobile/phone domains.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Acquired

20190326_123222_0000.png
 
10
•••
1
•••
alright.
I just put $30 into the game... a bit more general keyword.. but maybe general can apply to more foldable techs... now or later..

foldable
.io
 
7
•••
alright.
I just put $30 into the game... a bit more general keyword.. but maybe general can apply to more foldable techs... now or later..

foldable
.io

Good reg mate👍🏻
 
1
•••
Even at $2,000 a time, I do like the way manufacturers are willing to put their innovations out there. I do believe the whole screen technology field is one to watch maybe some great leaps forward similar to that of the introduction and subsequent price reductions in LCD tech
 
2
•••
Foldablez.com
 
1
•••
I'm holding (king):
foldupphone
efoldup
ifoldup :xf.wink:
 
0
•••


 
2
•••
best thing about foldable phones? when I'm watching my naughty hub. I can bend the "stars" so it's "interactive" :xf.wink:

just did a quick check and some really good ones (not mine) were taken recently

BestFoldable.com
Fold360.com (same guy or gal who owns all the best 360)

damnit! I hate you guys! here's mine just now.

BuyFoldable.com
Foldable360.com
 
Last edited:
1
•••
FM.png
.com

I hand registered this domain in my early days of domaining for $1.39.
Still I hold it.Hope it will get some offers sooner or later.
​
 
2
•••
Are people gonna build separate websites for foldable phones? This is an question you guys should ask yourselves before wasting tones of dollars
 
Last edited:
3
•••
Are people gonna build separate websites for foldable phones? This is an question you guys should ask yourselves before wasting tones of dollars

I think they will, the technology will change things!
 
0
•••
I think they will, the technology will change things!
What will the sites be all about? Have you seen any site that specializes in selling iPhone X?
 
1
•••
What will the sites be all about? Have you seen any site that specializes in selling iPhone X?

Whats different about iphonex?

You could say this about any tech, why register electriccar.com when you should only need car.com?

Why register 3dtv.com when tv.com should work?

Everything evolves and us as domainers try our luck with future technology names as they are pretty much available to register.

I wouldn't go mad registering fold domains but a see a few sales coming!
 
0
•••
What will the sites be all about? Have you seen any site that specializes in selling iPhone X?

Big companies own hundreds even thousands of domains. Most of them forward to their specific site/product it relates to.

If a company is selling Foldable Phones the purchase of the EMD can be beneficial in many ways, especially in direct type in traffic going straight to their site/product.

IphoneX is a specific brand and trademark so you would be a bit silly to be trying to set up websites using iPhone EMD's anyway.

Foldable phones are a specific niche of phones, so in theory sites could be set up even as information / review sites.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Whats different about iphonex?

You could say this about any tech, why register electriccar.com when you should only need car.com?

Why register 3dtv.com when tv.com should work?

Everything evolves and us as domainers try our luck with future technology names as they are pretty much available to register.

I wouldn't go mad registering fold domains but a see a few sales coming!
That's a completely different scenario. FoldablePhone.com is perfect... and any other closely related, such as Foldable.com, Foldables.com, FoldableMobile.com, etc.

I am not talking about those ones. In fact, those are my kind of domains. My concerns is based on what you guys do here, going after all sorts of nonsense like FoldablePhoneCannabis, FolablePhone360, etc in the name of speculation.
 
0
•••
That's a completely different scenario. FoldablePhone.com is perfect... and any other closely related, such as Foldable.com, Foldables.com, FoldableMobile.com, etc.

I am not talking about those ones. In fact, those are my kind of domains. My concerns is based on what you guys do here, going after all sorts of nonsense like FoldablePhoneCannabis, FolablePhone360, etc in the name of speculation.

Domains like that happen in every niche......we all have to learn the lesson im afraid!
 
1
•••
foldablefone.com
foldphone.xyz
 
0
•••
What will the sites be all about? Have you seen any site that specializes in selling iPhone X?
Sign up for Amazon Aliexpress affiliate. Create social network accounts.

Sell to Amazon. Rinse repeat.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back