Flippa Watchers!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DotCom9

Established Member
Impact
238
How many watchers on an average leads to a good sale at Flippa? Can you guys share your experiences with it?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I concur. My first few auctions didn't do well. But I tend to have better luck these days, after 20+ sales

Write in to [email protected], attn Kevin, and we'll assist. It's generally a known speedbump that new accounts take a lot of active marketing, external promotion and SALES to gain traction. Meantime, we're here to help...
 
0
•••
I have to say that so far it's not really done any more than the standard listing I had previously and I certainly won't order another one again.

Given that the action doesn't heat up until the end, I say to wait and see. You're getting maximum exposure with Ed. Choice!
 
0
•••
0
•••
I feel like the majority of Flippa "watchers" are more like "wasters"...as in "time wasters".

Strange view. How exactly is it wasting your time if somebody is watching your auction? If they don't bid they are no more wasting your time than somebody who didn't even see your auction.

By watching an auction, a potential bidder allows you to open a sales channel with him or her. That is a good thing. Any comment or additional pitch that you make on the auction goes directly to him.
 
1
•••
Given that the action doesn't heat up until the end, I say to wait and see. You're getting maximum exposure with Ed. Choice!

Yes I think that's definitely helped. Fingers crossed things will continue to heat up over the next week :)
 
0
•••
Well, i've never been lucky with flippa.

All i have is just views, 0 to 3 watchers and zero sales.
 
0
•••
Watchers are just watchers. Majority of them don't bid, they just want to follow the auction.
because most of them are competitors and trying figure out where it's going on
 
1
•••
Ok, so I had 35 watchers with 600 views for HotelBooking dot org and sold it for $800. I did do a premium listing and an additional homepage feature though to get as much maximum visibility I could afford.
 
1
•••
There were 8 active bidders out off the 35 watchers..
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back