Dynadot

opinion Flippa Or NameJet to sell this Brandable domain??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ManaveA.

Established Member
Impact
Hello Guys,

I have GonnaGo-com domain and want to sell it, I find this domain worth between higher $XXXX values.
It is super catchy and suits perfect for any Air Travel booking, Hotel Booking, Trip Planner, Bus Booking or any other kind of businesses.

I was thinking of listing it to Flippa, but listing it with $350 upgrade doesn't convince me. I am new to domaining, and dont want to risk $350 at this point. (I understand, this is a judgement i have to make. but to be honest, I do not have that much experience in domaining) If I do it, It will be my 1st $350 Upgrade listing.

On the other hand, I have seen Namejet selling such domains at pretty good prices. And that is really tempting.

What would you suggest me to do in this case?

Flippa or Namejet?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you can get it accepted at namejet then go with them. You cant do anything with Flippa these days if you dont get a lot of attention. Give it reasonable reserve to protect your investment and go for it.

•••
NameJet can reject the domain name.. That I completely forgot :)

Anyways, Flippa should have a different strategy: Alongwith $350 Scheme, they should also give "Percentage" scheme where Flippa will accept Domains just Like Namjet.

Let domain owner decide the commission Percentage for flippa instead of buying an upgrade.

Let it be $9 listing (USer must pay first, other wise it will flood the requests) and in addition to that, domainer will have luxury to select Percentage of Sale Value which will go to to Flippa.
Now Higher the Percentage, Higher Promotion by Flippa.

Back to the Topic: Any more opinions?

•••
park and list on sedo for free

then, wait and see

if you get any visitors....

or clicks.

imo....

•••
Nice brandable you have, it's only 6 years on the clock but you should get some interest, if you want quick bucks you might not achieve the higher offers you would hope for.

If you not in a hurry you should list it at several marketplaces or set up your own landing page to deal direct.

While your here you can start a thread in the 'Make an Offer' section - https://www.namepros.com/forums/make-an-offer.4/ just to test the water.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hmmmmmm.... Good suggestions. I liked the idea of testing the water.

@ Heynow: Yes, I remember reading a blog with the same content. :) currently m experimenting on flippa, Lets see how it goes.

•••
•••
who can we contact on this board about Flippa upgrades for listings?

•••
who can we contact on this board about Flippa upgrades for listings?

Wouldn't it make more sense to go to Flippa where all the info is listed?

However,If you haven't got someone to bid up your names I wouldn't bother.

•••
Wouldn't it make more sense to go to Flippa where all the info is listed?

However,If you haven't got someone to bid up your names I wouldn't bother.
i believe that there is a member on this board who can be contacted directly inregards to free upgrades / free relistings. I have premium LLL that I want to list on Flippa

•••
i believe that there is a member on this board who can be contacted directly inregards to free upgrades / free relistings. I have premium LLL that I want to list on Flippa

LLL .com's ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back