Domain Empire

new gtlds First Premium .Yoga auction coming your way. Interested?

NameSilo
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Minds + Machines and SnapNames have paired up to bring the very first .YOGA online auction.

Here is the news that was released:

With the excitement and success of the release of top-level domain .yoga, Minds + Machines and SnapNames have paired up to bring the very first .yoga online auction. Previously unreleased premium .yoga domains are now on auction.
The initial list of thirty-six prized .yoga domain names has been put together by Minds + Machines. These names have never before been made available to the public for purchase. The domains at auction range from geographic names (sandiego.yoga), to yoga apparel names (clothes.yoga), to unique yoga brandable generic names such as practice.yoga, ayurveda.yoga, and shop.yoga. Each name up for auction has been selected to provide some of the most desirable names any yoga practitioner or savvy domainer would want.

The link to the auction is here

The complete article may be read at TNTNames

Would you be interested in buying any of the .YOGA domains?
Do you think this new gTLD will transform the reach of Yoga among people?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why Yoga?
It is such a niche extension. It just odd to me that they chose that extension to use.

Just my opinion.

Cheers

•••
I won't be participating. I agree with @ChubbyDfat that this extension is way to niche-specific. There will only be a handful of decent names that even fit the extension, and it sounds like the registry already knows what they are and wants to make that money for themselves.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back