question FinoLux.com HandReg but an auto industry is there

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MUKRA

Established Member
Impact
Hi Members,

I need your opinion on one of my Hand Reg domain , FinoLux.com

I registered this domain on 10th of June 2020 at NameCheap as normal domain purchase. Actually I found this domain in a dropping domains list few days back (may be weeks) and on 10th on June it was available for registry at $ 08. I bought this domain as purely on my own assessment of the words and syllable.

However , I checked this FinoLux is an auto industry in India and registered in 1984. I also checked for any trademark associated with this but found nothing as such.

So now the question is that should it be OK to keep this domain with me? Does this auto industry increase its worth or I may face some kind of issue in selling this domain?

upload_2020-6-13_0-14-6.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have done trademark check on it and it's not trademark. Then you are free to flip it without any fair whatsoever.
I personally like the name.

•••
If you have done trademark check on it and it's not trademark. Then you are free to flip it without any fair whatsoever.
I personally like the name.
Thank you Ollybod. Can you also suggest any globaltglobal check link to have a sure flipping round

•••
Thank you Ollybod. Can you also suggest any globaltglobal check link to have a sure flipping round
It's global trademark check sorry for typo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back