Domain Empire

Find buyers for your domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desktop app that quickly returns thousands of possible buyers that already own a domain and site in the same niche.

I needed a tool to help me look-up and email possible buyers for my keyword domains. I couldn't find anything decent, so I had one made/made my own.

Search keywords related to your domain and get names and email addresses of the owners, then easily create and send personalized messages to all of them. Selling domains is a numbers game, you just have to send out lots messages letting the right people know the domain is for sale. You can spend tons of time doing this manually or you can use a smart tool like 'Domainer Assistant'.

• [*]Unlimited Searches and keywords

[*]Quickly resolves the Whois Contact info

[*]Email messages are personalized for each recipient

[*]Custom 'blacklist' for blocking useless results

[*]Saves the results in a well formatted xml - Excel file

[*]Affordable - pays for itself

The following link has more info and a video showing Domainer Assistant in action. Check it out, and pm me if your interested.

Sell domain name guide

Cost for NamePro members: $47 via Paypal

Early bird discount ($30) to the first 10 NamePro members.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cleared. Thanks!

Regards,
Rick Berwick

•••
CP - I tried to reply to your PM but got the following error:

"CP has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. "

If you haven't turned PM's off then its probably due to your low post count. No big deal, pm's should work for you after you make some more posts.

If your still interested, the 'early bird discount' is still available. Send $30 via Paypal to the email address listed on the bottom of my sales page and send me another PM or email me with a valid email address so I can send you the license and future upgrades when they are released.

Here is the sales page: sell domain name guide and domain tool

•••
Thank you, just receive the license via email :)

•••
Am i allowed to use this on multiple PC's (desktop and laptop) ?

•••
Nameme, One user per license, usable on up to 2 PC's. This may change in future versions.

CP, Thanks.

I am also starting to take feature requests for the next Version. So if there is something you need Domainer Assistant to do, send me a PM so it can be considered for inclusion in the next release.

•••
Nameme, One user per license, usable on up to 2 PC's. This may change in future versions.

CP, Thanks.

I am also starting to take feature requests for the next Version. So if there is something you need Domainer Assistant to do, send me a PM so it can be considered for inclusion in the next release.

Lifetime updates included?

•••
Sell Domain Guide

Bro, I bought your program. Is there ANY instructional information available

Gregg

•••
Domainer Assistant

Nameme, Yes updates are included as stated at Domainer Assistant towards the bottom of the page, one of the big 'checkmarked' bullet items.

Gregg, There is a small 'ReadMe' file in the zip package, and a video at
selldomainnameguide.com
that walks through the complete process of using Domainer Assistant.

To summarize the video:

1. Enter your search terms
-->choose google domain (if different from .com)
-->choose number of results to return
--> click 'start'

2. Sort / delete and save
-->Sort columns by clicking the top of column
--> delete any unneeded results from the list
-->Save your search results

3. Compose your email and load results
-->'mailmerge' functions for [domain] and [name] to automatically insert into message
-->load the results saved from step 2
-->Check or enter your outgoing mail server settings
-->Send messages
4. The video also explains the blacklist feature for omitting domains from the results such as wikipedia,youtube, about.com etc.... and how to add more domains to this list. The video also shows how to save composed messages or load a previously saved message.

I apologize if the video didn't provide enough instructional information, my mistake. I will write a detailed user manual and send it to you and also include it in the release package. This was on my 'to do' list for last weekend, I realize the written documentation is limited. I was planning on making more instructional videos for Domainer Assistant but if they aren't effective then maybe its not worth the time and energy. I personally prefer to watch something being done with a narrative than to read a manual but everyone is different.

Feel free to email me or send me a PM and I will be happy to assist you. Domainer Assistant is quite simple and straight forward, and usage can be summarized as search,save,load,compose and send.

Domainer Assistant is built upon the Microsoft .NET Framework so this will need to be installed first prior to using Domainer Assistant. This is all explained in the ReadMe file.

•••
Domainer Assistant User Guide

The Domainer Assistant User Guide is now included in the release package with an added bonus file.

The user guide walks through everything step by step with tons of great screen-shots and diagrams. It also gives a short tutorial on importing and opening the XML search result files into Excel for easy editing and saving. If you decide not to use the email features, then the search - Whois and export to Excel functionality will make finding end users a breeze.

I added an XML file that is easily modified so you can quickly test the SMTP server settings and layout of your messages. You can simply change the email address to be your own, save the changes, and send yourself some test messages. This is a good way to make sure your email messages look great before you send out hundreds of them.

I'm receiving some good ideas and features to be included in the next release. If there is something you want this software to do, let me know so it can be considered for inclusion in Version 2.

•••
from the peoplw who bought this...canwe hear a review?

•••
Any review on this?

Also does the early bird discount still apply?

Kind regards

•••
The $30 'early bird' discount is still available.

It would be great if people would leave some reviews. Share your experiences.

I have received multiple offers for reviews in exchange for a discount on the software. I don't want paid reviews, but it would be nice to get a few of the previous buyers to post a few words.

The software is simple, as you can see in the video. It does exactly what you see, no more, no less. Domainer Assistant is a huge time saver for anyone doing manual searches, whois lookups, and sending emails to sell their domains.

•••
•••
Link building tool

The Domainer Assistant is also an excellent link building tool.

Simply change the text in your email template to be a link exchange request and quickly and easily send out hundreds or thousands of link exchange invitations to all the sites that are currently ranking for a given keyword.

The recipients name and Domain name can be automatically inserted when the mail is sent.

•••
Thanks again "intheflow."

Okay, here's a review:

(note: I paid the 30.00 as stated and am not being paid for this review, lol)

The software link was sent quickly. The install went fine as well. You will need to update your .NET if you haven't done so recently.

On my system, there was a problem with folder permissions that kept several functions from working right off the bat, so I sent intheflow a message about it and, very soon thereafter, I had a response with a nice little page, complete with screenshots showing how to resolve the problem... which was particularly impressive, considering that he indicated he hadn't seen this problem before.

I also had a little bit of trouble figuring out what port to use for sending email, since I use my own hosting and not an account from an ISP. With my cpanel, it turned out to be port 26.

I still have a minor problem with permissions that I haven't been able to work out yet that won't allow me to save the searche results or created emails in the default location (but it does prompt me to save them in documents and allows me to choose where to save them). This in no way keeps me from using the program, but is a bit annoying. Honestly, I think it is a problem with Microsoft changing the permissions in a newer update and not really a problem with the software and I haven't had the time to play around and try to fix it yet. Anyway, the software works fine.

I do wish the software would automatically eliminate duplicate copies of the same email address, but I guess we can't have everything (in a future update maybe?!).

Okay, so on to using it... It's all about results right? Well, I had 4 domains up for auction and I decided to try it out promoting those and 10 domains that I had just regged. I can't honestly say how much difference it made on the auctioned names, but I did get more than expected for all 4. I also sold 3 of the 10 names that I had just regged and hadn't promoted in any other way within 48hrs... for a profit of just over 490.00 on those three names. Pretty impressive, considering I only spent about an hour of my actual time involved in doing the searches and sending out the messages.

It doesn't operate extremely quickly, but I was able to have it do a search in the background while I took care of other stuff without it slowing me down too much or taking up a lot of system resources. I do wish that there was some way to open up multiple windows/copies and have it doing several searches at once...

The emails, once I got it all set up, went out beautifully. Quick and seamless. I do wish there was a way to add in my own email to see how the output looked from the interface, as well as adding in other email addresses that I manually found... but I'm sure that could be done manually in the email file; I'll find out when I have more time.

All in all, I think it can be a nice time saver and, if you have a good list of names that you want to promote without a lot of time.... it is more than worth the money.

Thanks again!

•••
bit of an old thread so is the $30 price still available?

•••
It was for me; I just bought it a few days ago.

•••
Thanks for the review and excellent suggestions for the next version DesiredName!

I looked into the saved searches permission issue and made a quick change in the code. It was set to have the "save as" dialog box open to C:/ , which is not kosher in Vista. So I released a small update, and the "save as" and "open" dialog boxes will now automatically open the folder that the program last saved to. The download link is on the Domainer Assistant Support page.

Elius and anyone else who is interested, the $30/license price is still available for NamePro members.

•••
Great product that I am sure will only get better! I am sure that my copy will more than pay for itself. I am just starting to play around with it and will get back to you, InTheFlow, regarding suggestions for next version....

•••
Update on my experiences so far. This handly little program continues to work very well and I've actually made some decent sales using it. I still very much wish that there was a way to eliminate multiple copies of the same email address, as this is the single largest time consumer when using the program. Overall, though, I am extremely happy with my 30.00 purchase. With about 20 hours of total time invested using the program so far to promote new regs (mostly recent deletes that I snagged), I've sold 23 of the 81 domains I promoted with it, for an average price of 81.22... So, even after paying for the script and the reg fees... I'm up about 75.00 per hour for the time that I've put into it. Not bad at all; if I could just keep that up 60 hours a week, I could quit my regular job, lol.

•••
query

Is the early bird discount still available and how do I get an unlock key?

•••
I just now saw this thread. Please let me know as well...I'm interested.

•••
discount still available?
and can I run it on mac?

toni

•••
Just got this at the discount price. Haven't even used the email template feature, just the quick look-up. Very nice to see all the relevant domain names and the whois emails pop up so quickly. That alone will be a big timesaver, and will help me get out a lot more email offers.

Well worth the money.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back