Dynadot

Files24.net - Free file hosting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I know that there is planty of free file hosts, anyway files24.net is kinda differnt.

Full ajax support, little ads, Twitter* support and blazing fast.
* we post all new uploaded files on our Twitter.

What do you think, guys?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The design is simple and nice. But I would say that you should remove the "Random Files" section at the bottom, just to give the users more privacy on their files.

Cheers :)

•••
Thanks for feedback. Iam going to offer "private upload" option to registred users (with grouping feature).

•••
You site looks reliable as well as modern, to my mind. But the coloration looks rather monochrome, I think. Add some tints of blue and you page will look nicer:)

•••
It's not bad (look wise). Though I imagine simply making the background in that content area a simple #FFF would make the whole thing look hugely better. At the moment it kinda gets lost with the body bg.

Edit:
Oh. I just had a look at your twitter. I think that's a pretty bad idea, posting EVERY SINGLE FILE UPLOAD there... not a good look at all ;)

The ideas though (and the logo) are cool. All the best :)

•••
content area a simple #FFF
Where exactly?

Thanks for suggestions, I will consider how Twitter module should work.

•••
Ok heres my review :- your site looks good but can be made better by making it simpler.
Like -
1.a logo in between and the navigation area somewhere near it.
2. then the uploader in middle.
3. remove the random files, its of no use
and a PROGRESS BAR, your site needs it the most!

•••
•••
You can't put "NO ADS" in the 'About' and then have Google ads sitting on every page, its contradictory.
When you click on the '?' at the top right, to 'Register to earn money' the link does not work.
Nothing on the Help pages... I take it its all under construction?

If you dont want people uploading copyrighted material, what gives you the right to re-distribute original content by Twitter?

•••
re-distribute original content by Twitter?
I re-distribute URLs to my website... something wrong with it?

•••
files24.net is not up at the moment

•••
•••
The search feature is a good idea. i liked it

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back