IT.COM

question Favourite Registrars

NameSilo
Watch

jrpowney

Established Member
Impact
What are your favourite registrars? Previously I've mainly tried to stay with Namecheap. However, I discover Porkbun last week and I'm been impressed with the simplicity and support.

I'm wondering what your favourites are?

Also, how do you manage your portfolio spread across multiple registrars?

Thanks
Jake

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I prefer Spaceship for the wonderful UX, and cheap pricing.

•••
I'll have a look, what is the pricing like compared to the obvious registrar?

•••
•••
Porkbun and DynaDot. Since looking at this thread, I might give Spaceship a try soon.

•••
•••

I only use Spaceship because of their cheap startup promo pricing right now. I don't like their interface at all, I find it bloated with too many layers to try and upsell future products.

•••
My favourite registrar is GoDaddy. It's not the cheapest. But GoDaddy because it's most popular and has crazy design and support - to my mind. And owns lots of other domain companies.

•••
To me owning big portfolio and making economy most important is security and prices, they can have design from 1990 doesn't matter much, that is why I prefer at the moment this companies below, also I might donate 2 important domains to Cosmotown later if they will keep low prices for me a little bit longer so I can move domains from Spaceship and Sav.
1. Cosmotown
2. Spaceship
3. Sav
4. Porkbun

•••
Was GoDaddy for decades but I felt pricing and support aren't as good as the old days. I completed the last few hundred transfers a few days ago from GoDaddy so I'm 100% DynaDot now.

•••
If looking for the Cheapest i'd use Spaceship (Ok / Good enough Interface & features) , But if you can spare that extra buck Use Dynadot since they Support Afternic FT & Sedo Mls giving your domains added Exposure to sell quickly along with many Domain Inverstor Friendly features Tailored Interface Dynadot has.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back