Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Fasthosts experiences

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

omelet

Top Member
Impact
1,891
Hi there,

I registered twice, in total 50 names, on this registrar when its 1 pond promotion happens. It looks like my names are successfully registered.

however, today when I login the website, and I notice there are no domains under my account!!! Seriously, no domain names

What happens?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
From the other thread it sounds like you need to be verified first. Did they verify you?
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back